The College Basketball Post

Big win for Dayton staying alive..

A&M losing at home to those bums
eek.gif

Chase didn't foul him, but the other guy clearly hit his wrist/hand... foul call was correct, they just put it on the wrong person.

At least he went to the basket, I guess.

Nice win for Stanford, looks like they might grab a #2 seed.

i officially hate butler now

csu shouldve won again and swept these fools this season........butler gets every call and the horizon league has the worst officiating ever

9th best team in the country my %+*

Originally Posted by URBAN BALLERZ

i officially hate butler now

csu shouldve won again and swept these fools this season........butler gets every call and the horizon league has the worst officiating ever

9th best team in the country my %+*

Some salty dudes on this page of the thread..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
why does lopez voice sound like its been altered like when a witness is doing a interview with the screen all black

I don't see how the refs stole that game...

Stanford has a dominant big man, and that's what happens when you go inside. Like Craftsy said, the other defender might of got part of his wrist.

I think it was clean....but regardless, Arizona had their chances.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I don't see how the refs stole that game...

Stanford has a dominant big man, and that's what happens when you go inside. Like Craftsy said, the other defender might of got part of his wrist

laugh.gif
that's just completely bias if dudes are gonna say lopezwasn't fouled there.. zona had a chance to win it still, they have one of the best jump shooters in the country try a running floater though.. i mean,seriously..

Back
Top Bottom