The College Basketball Post

Damn Texas missing free throws. And that three attempt was the laziest attempt ever
laugh.gif

If we don't learn to close out games it won't be a very long march for us
smh.gif

Glad for the win, but it's that time of the season where you need to pick it up a notch.

How can you hate Baylor? Not to be mean, but usually people hate teams/schools that have winning traditions
ohwell.gif

If we don't learn to close out games it won't be a very long march for us
smh.gif

Glad for the win, but it's that time of the season where you need to pick it up a notch.
Baylor is for real. That run and gun that Coach Drew gots going on down in Baylor is gonna be nice for awhile.

Oh and only if we could play Colorado for the rest of the year....
roll.gif

even tho they tried to cheat the life out of the tigers, we still won that *$#+
and yall quit hatin on m-town...its gettin rediculous
we're #1 for a reason people
CDR IS THE TRUTH
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uhhh,

who's hating?

Who in here hasn't said Memphis is a top 3 team? Along with Kansas and UCLA????

....I'll wait.

allen3xis,
i dont even see UCLA as top 3...top 5 yes
mayb hate was the wrong choice of a word but, u said a page or so back that memphis would lose 2nite
they beat UAB and the refs 2nite
and good win by the orangemen as well

I predicted they'd lose tonight, yeah....

I thought tonight was the right night for an upset, and it almost was.

Don't get me wrong about it, I've been praising them all year.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

even tho they tried to cheat the life out of the tigers, we still won that *$#+
and yall quit hatin on m-town...its gettin rediculous
we're #1 for a reason people
CDR IS THE TRUTH
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Memphis is a good team...hell they're one of the Elites in the Ncaa. But at the same time, they will never garner the same respect (from me atleast) that i have for the DUkes, and Kansas, and Uconn's...simply because at the end of the day...they are playing in a semi-difficult conference. IfMemphis was to make the move to one of the Big Conferences, where even the underlings can present a challenge every night (word to Clemson, USF, 'Cuse,USC...), then i would allocate the entirety of my respect to them. But until then...
eyes.gif
They are still #1 as the polls show, and still perfect in reg. season play. But can you or anyone else say with confidence that this would stillbe the case if they played in one of the "bigger" conferences.

Just my opinions...hope no one gets worked up over my $0.02 cents.

Back
Top Bottom