The College Basketball Post

roll.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Fr3sh just got banned for posting a topic on the Wake vs Duke game in general
eek.gif
laugh.gif
He should have just been as invisible as possible. I had a feeling that would be happening if he continued.

Originally Posted by Indy Sole

My boy Jeff Teague (played against him many times in AAU) just torched sad %@@ Duke
smh.gif
.Had a great game against Duke tonight

Him and my dude $%# might just be the fastest backcourt in the nation.....Them n's fast as +@*!....
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

My boy Jeff Teague (played against him many times in AAU) just torched sad %@@ Duke
smh.gif

Him and my dude $%# might just be the fastest backcourt in the nation.....Them n's fast as +@*!....
smh.gif
smh.gif

Word
laugh.gif
. Imagine having to guard that N
smh.gif
. It don't make no damnsense
smh.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

Word
laugh.gif
. Imagine having to guard that N
smh.gif
. It don't make no damn sense:smh:.

Why does it keep sensoring I...S...H.????

Any way, Him and Ishmael are too damn fast.....And I would hate to have to guard that N....Esp, if he was the superstar on the team which meant he was gonna always have the ball....
Did you have to check him???? How many did he give you (pause) ????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lets just say we lost
smh.gif
. He torched my %%% (pause). I'm also a year younger than him because I was playing up but still
smh.gif

Dre, your boy definitely came to Nashville and had the game of his life.

He left the arena crying and everything.

Son missed a dunk on a breakaway, slipped outta bounds on another fastbreak, shot an airball from 3 late in the game, and missed some clutch free throws.

3 straight for UM

pimp.gif
I really think Michigan is one their way to being relevant program again, at least heading in the right direction. It'll be interesting to see what happen w/ this transfer from Zona next year along w/ whatever other recruits we get. Really tho we've been competitive in alolt of our games, we're just so young we can't finish which will only come along w/ experience. I'm very excited about the potential of this team.

3 straight for UM

pimp.gif
I really think Michigan is one their way to being relevant program again, at least heading in the right direction. It'll be interesting to see what happen w/ this transfer from Zona next year along w/ whatever other recruits we get. Really tho we've been competitive in alolt of our games, we're just so young we can't finish which will only come along w/ experience. I'm very excited about the potential of this team.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Dre, your boy definitely came to Nashville and had the game of his life.

He left the arena crying and everything.

Son missed a dunk on a breakaway, slipped outta bounds on another fastbreak, shot an airball from 3 late in the game, and missed some clutch free throws.

Talking bout Ishmael against Vandy??? Yeah....+#*@ was terrible....
frown.gif

USC playing tough tonight....Mayo can't buy a bucket....and he got 10 turnovers
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yeah, OJ looks like a train wreck tonight. UCLA is just gettin after this dude all over the floor...

Which of the 'elite' freshmen do yall thing would benefit most from another year in college? I've seen quite a few people in the media suggest OJMayo, but I think he'll be better suited for the pro game than he is college. I really think DeAndre Jordan has to be at the top of the list at this point.He's played well, but extremely inconsistent. He disappears from games quite a bit, and he still needs to really put some weight on that frame. I thinkanother year would do wonders...

Rose would benefit from obtaining a Jumper. OJ aint gone stop being a combo guard another year would have his stock down more ( unfairly)

To me although he kind of got seperated from the Class of 08 Bill Walker got the most to gain simply cause he would be stuck at SF at his current weight.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Which of the 'elite' freshmen do yall thing would benefit most from another year in college?
Donte Greene....but only if he changed his style of play

I wonder if Jimmy B even wants 4 years of his PF shooting 16 3's in a game....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom