WHY IN DA %%+! IS KEVIN ONEIL STRAIGH UP SUNBURNT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this guy is tomato red

smh.gif
Allen u see this Prick.
laugh.gif

Im lookin at the TV adjustin all the tints and hues and %*$#. Its this %!%$ head.

laugh.gif
this guy is a clown

So i finally sit down and watch this goofy looking dude Luke Harangody to catch the hype..because i was a non-believer, assuming that niketalk just gassedanother dude who's trash(like yall did Deandre Jordan). 2 hours later im sitting here like
eek.gif
eek.gif
Dude is nice...easily big east POY
smokin.gif
son is the truth..icouldnt believe it
laugh.gif

Harangody>>Hansborough
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Lookin Kramer when he fell asleep on the roof
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....I really feel bad for yall if that's the predecessor..

Harangody pretty much is Hansbrough, perhaps more skilled, but less athletic.

oh yeah..and i have a question i been meaning to ask....since Mayo is 21...couldnt he have went straight to the draft since the rule is one year of college oratleast 19 years old?
nerd.gif

^^ the rule is one year removed from your HS class, I believe.

Is it just me or has Jawan not gotten better since his freshman year? I know injuries set him back, and academics, but still

Originally Posted by MBen32

oh yeah..and i have a question i been meaning to ask....since Mayo is 21...couldnt he have went straight to the draft since the rule is one year of college or atleast 19 years old?
nerd.gif

Mayo is 20 right????

DJ is 21 I think

Hackett
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
Allen u see this Prick.
laugh.gif

Im lookin at the TV adjustin all the tints and hues and %*$#. Its this %!%$ head.
roll.gif

i know i'm the only one watching it, but this MD/Wake game is pretty good so far. whoever loses is probably done for...

Originally Posted by allen3xis

^^ the rule is one year removed from your HS class, I believe.

Is it just me or has Jawan not gotten better since his freshman year? I know injuries set him back, and academics, but still

Jawaan has been through hell and back. His sophomore year where he was expected to lead the team his father died which hit him hard which caused him tosuffer academically and lose eligibility. Then he hurt his wrist and his knees gave out. Would have been a pro for sure
And #24 Fendi is a bodybuilderand nothing more
laugh.gif
its so funny cuz my friend was in his Accountingclass and was asking him about the team and how Jerryd was doing (Jerryd was injured at the time) and dude exploded saying "man $*@* Jerryd! all peoplewanna talk about is oh phenomenal freshman Jerryd Bayless. Well $*@* him alright?"

Bilas noting the Fact that OJ has been locking up all year....

People don't realize it....But I have....Dude likes the comp
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why the +*+$ was JB in the game w/ 2 fouls anyways???? That was DUMB...

this one's over... Yall was laughin when I was pumpin Nic Wise. Dude was the toughest player on Arizona. these dudes are Bums

laugh.gif
the bench players

smh.gif
Dillon needs his aborigini !#% whupped ASAP!

I hate Daniel Dillon. Dude is AFRAID you can see it. I honestly believe I could contribute more to the team than him

I know I'm crazy because my three favorite college ballers are Pete Campbell, Gody, and OJ. What the hell is wrong with me?

Back
Top Bottom