The College Basketball Post

would not surprise me at all
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

im from indiana and attend UK, my roommate walked on to the UK team about a month and a half ago so i have been to every game so far and like i said in the past is that i was sad to see tubby go but i thought gillespie would do well because hes a defensive guy but tonight was horrendous and embarrasing. i am going to IU this weekend and i am going to the exhibition game so i am stoked to see if Jordan is as better than Joe Crawford as much as i think he is, because i saw him play at my high school last year for indiana hs allstars vs. IU freshman
Team Macintoshtakeyourvansoffmyblog

WOW... NCAA in general is just all messed up right now
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
49er's, Giants, A's, Warriors, ASU​

meh - it's not that serious.

UK is constantly overrated... they never should be losing to teams like Garner-Webb, but it's not like a program living up to their hype is losing those types of games, right?

You must be the change you want to see in the world​

hoosiers4life:
This is so great, I hate UK soooo much
frown.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

OSU lost to Division 2 Findlay........ OSU looks like an average team out there
THATS JUST MY OPINION
Team CLEVELAND

Big 10 is going to be real down this year hopefully the freshmen class Matt Painter brought to Purdue can really step up. Robbie Hummel, E'twuan Moore, Jajuan Johnson, and Scott Martin should all contribute big time this year and the coming years.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Quote:
No, you read the entire post. You're just a moron + you're 40 posting on NT + you stay on my sack anytime ball season comes around. What a shame....
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
"My mindsssss tellingggg me noooooo!! But my bodyyy!! My bodyyy!! Telling me yeuuhhhssssssss!!!"

Depaul/Creighton

Temple/Tennessee

are some decent ones for today

I'll be watching Fordham

they're gona be nice this year
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

i forgot Siena tips off tonight

Love the team and coach, they'll beat either Syracuse or Stanford in the next couple weeks
HOYAS

Siena :x
sick.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
|I
tired.gif

Fordham came through, Dunston :pimp:
pimp.gif
HOYAS

Well, Michael Beasley has arrived. Dude had 32 points, 24 rebounds, 4 assists and 4 blocks. He shot 12 of 20 and 7 of 11 from the line. He did have 8 tournovers which kinds sucks but the kid has showed what he can do. This freshman class is better than last years and it won't really be close.

Kevin Love has 22pts, 13rebs and 3 asts. He shot 6 of 8 including a triple, and 9 of 11 from the line. Kid is going to be tough to handle. I would love to see him handle Tyler Hansbrough.

Kyle Singler had 15 and 8 while shooting 5/5 and 5/7 from the line. Hate Dukies but the kid is good.
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

Florida beat North Dakota State 75-65 last night.

North Dakota State is the team who beat Marquette and Wisconsin last season.

Nick Calathes led with 21 points and Walter Hodge had 15.

Team Florida
X
Team Kidz In The Hall

Ska, look at my username, it ain't you man
TEAM ARSENAL
Lehmann
Sagna-Eboue-Toure-Gallas
Rosicky-Gilberto-Fabregas-Denilson
Eduardo-Van Persie​

NT's favorite Sherron "Beast" Collins had 22 last night and my boy Darnell Jackson had 21.

holidaysmore. . .2001

B-Easy is just too nice... they were supposed to have Jamar Samuels who used to hoop on the same AAU squad as Beasley, but for some reason he's not on theKSU roster.

Beasley
eek.gif

Seton Hall's frontcourt
laugh.gif

Pitt got in shape, I didn't recongize Biggs and Fields is slimmed down

Oh yeah, where did the USC to the final 4 people go
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

that's a bubble team...

for tonight

Duke is gona have their hands full with Coach Theus' leftovers

UCLA on ESPN2 latenight and Ohio State on at 9 I believe