The College Basketball Post

james harden
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Anyway, good win for the Cats. Ogilvy has some nice season numbers... But he didn't really impress me today. I watched that game from start to finish and was like
grin.gif
that was a good win, especially since Meeks didn't play and Jasper got hurt and missed both OTs. no reason we shouldn't have won in regulationthough. our D was nice, held Vandy to their lowest point total all season with 2 overtime periods.

Gus and Special K...that felt like an NCAA tournament game.
pimp.gif

Patterson might be the best freshman we've had in a long time...at least the most productive.

Michigan State only scored 36 points losing to Iowa?
smh.gif

.. you should know who the 3rd player is... his team beat UA a few nights ago and they're 3-0 in the Pac-10....
He's nice but he's not better than Bayless. I'm still ashamed we lost without him but with Bayless that game wouldn't have beeneven remotely close.

Glad to see Cinci win again. That helps us now that they have some strong Big East wins.

Even though we need to win some damn games.

Originally Posted by dfresh244

There are three other freshmen that are better than Bayless in the Pac 10...don't homer yourself out so hard
Son you are trippin if you think OJ Mayo is playing better than Bayless right now. Have you seen him play? He takes over games. Kevin Love? Get that#+## outta here. OMGZ HE CAN OUTLET THE WHOLE COURT THO! I don't want to even know the 3rd player you think is better.

tired.gif
zona fans are so damn clueless

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by dfresh244

There are three other freshmen that are better than Bayless in the Pac 10...don't homer yourself out so hard
Son you are trippin if you think OJ Mayo is playing better than Bayless right now. Have you seen him play? He takes over games. Kevin Love? Get that#+## outta here. OMGZ HE CAN OUTLET THE WHOLE COURT THO! I don't want to even know the 3rd player you think is better.

tired.gif
zona fans are so damn clueless

I <3 you. (NH)

Huggins is doing an excellent job with WV. We all know he can recruit so WV's future looks bright.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Yikes.. Cuse fans... you're doubled up right now, 42-21 against West Virginia... not a god look.

frown.gif
I think we may be going to the NIT again.

Originally Posted by petey yup

Actually, let me stop. We could never play that bad.

Stop. Stop.

Don't bash his team, becuase i know you watched that game today.

Cuse VS PSU would be a GOOD game.

We play no defense and without Devendorf we just don't have someone that can put it on the floor.

"That's not a fluke, that's not a shocker, that's not a once-in-a-lifetime thing that Roy makes that shot. If you leavehim open he has shown every day in practice and this year that he can make that shot."--John Thompson III

pimp.gif

Tmrw night.... you know an avy/sig bet wouldnt even be fair at this point

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

still can't handle the truth about your own team can ya petey boy?
I know the truth...great talent, bad coach. 7-9 seed come selection sunday unfortunately. If Donte can play a game without thinking about the NBA,team decides to play D and Flynn plays like he's capable of we can beat anybody.

It's going to be funny to see all these fake Cuse fans who say "we suck" now saying how great we are when we get on our game eventually
laugh.gif

how you gona call the man that made Syracuse basketball relevant at all a bad coach?

Or you just think hes slippin Petey...? that i can understand

Originally Posted by petey yup

still can't handle the truth about your own team can ya petey boy?
I know the truth...great talent, bad coach. 7-9 seed come selection sunday unfortunately. If Donte can play a game without thinking about the NBA, team decides to play D and Flynn plays like he's capable of we can beat anybody.

It's going to be funny to see all these fake Cuse fans who say "we suck" now saying how great we are when we get on our game eventually
laugh.gif

We do suck now. I think our defense has gotten worse. Not against Cinci so much becuase they made every shot. But today they blew by everybody.

Like you said we CAN beat anyone but we need some defense and people to hit some shots. I think a easy win Wednesday should help.

Later on in the year we play G'Town twice and i think Uconn twice. So we are going to have some chances to win big games right now but if we play like this
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom