The Combat Jack Show Thread

1625434022772.gif

What’s y’all issue wit Alex Jones? :lol:

1625434022772.gif

What’s y’all issue wit Alex Jones? :lol:
He's a uniquely racist loon. Ppl say it's Joe Rogan, but nah. Alex Jones is the REAL gateway medium towards white supremacist views & ideologies. He peddled a lot of harmful **** like the Sandy Hook shooting being fake along w/ other dumb ****.

Him popping up in this thread for a dispute w/ Joe Budden is funny as hell to me. Joe really gets into it w/ damn near any & every type of person possible. I had to see what thread I was in a couple x's :lol:

Joe Roegan and Alex Jones are two sides of the same coin. Alex Jones just may have mental issues as well.

One isn't a racist conspiracy theorist who tried to overthrow the government.

Y'all need to stop this

I don't know if they're the same but Joe Rogan has been the platform for a lot of them alt right type of dudes and he's used that silly "racism against white people" talking point on his show.

TI did the same

I think TI and Joe Rogan are the same, two dudes who think they're smarter than they really are. Alt Right Andy is in there also.

Questioning **** to them means you're smart. They think not agreeing with people makes them special and different.

TI did the same

I think TI and Joe Rogan are the same, two dudes who think they're smarter than they really are. Alt Right Andy is in there also.

Questioning **** to them means you're smart. They think not agreeing with people makes them special and different.

I don't know what TI got to do with Joe Rogan. Never heard TI defend racist cops and acts like cops are being "attacked" or has friends in the alt right. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom