The Combat Jack Show Thread

Yea clear as day based off the reactions to the interview that people don't even listen, they project & lock in.

It was a great interview. One of the few times I listened to a 2 hour + interview all the way through. Of course it was things I disagreed with but how he breaks down music is genius. Him saying if you give me a dinosaur bone I can make the entire dinosaur is on point. Kanye is who he is, it's things I respect and it's times I feel he lost his mind. His attention to detail is always interesting. How he knows these architects and who built this and painted that. The man ain't no dummy.

Joe talking about big Sean jumping off the porch too early when he got invited to drink champs , when Joe dropped 97 songs when he heard a clip of Drake saying pump it up is wild lol

him saying Kanye was coming to him as family is wild . Mans said put on my tombstone signing Big Sean was the worst decision in my life . Ain’t nothing respectful about that 😂😂😂

then said Sean shouldn’t do a public interview , like what lol

ill keep saying it . Mans hates Sean . I don’t care that they had a convo

Last edited:
Joe talking about big Sean jumping off the porch too early when he got invited to drink champs , when Joe dropped 97 songs when he heard a clip of Drake saying pump it up is wild lol

him saying Kanye was coming to him as family is wild . Mans said put on my tombstone signing Big Sean was the worst decision in my life . Ain’t nothing respectful about that 😂😂😂

then said Sean shouldn’t do a public interview , like what lol

ill keep saying it . Mans hates Sean . I don’t care that they had a convo

I thought they connected on "mental health"

Just realizing they didn’t acknowledge the summer walker contract stuff as expected lol.

i see justice is on Mal and Rory pod today… struggle to make it through though. Dudes are too monotone or something for me

I coulda swore it was just a few months before the Rory and Mal fallout that dude said he don’t even wanna talk about Kanye anymore :lol:
Cuz at the time Kanye was on some other ****. Supporting Trump, running for president, slavery being a choice, etc.

Ppl just think he's on a different wave now.

The **** Ye talked about in that interview is something everybody can react to.

JBP might need a fact checker. Joe just being saying stuff as fact and be straight up wrong . More so as of recent . Even when it’s small stuff , it’s irritating cause it takes two seconds to correct lol

“A whole new Kanye interview , new outfit and all . This a whole new thing”

it takes 2 seconds to see it’s just a continuation . Kanye got the same dumb *** highlighter green tshirt and leather on. It’s obvious it’s a continuation

then the Travis Scott getting pulled from a fest stuff .

I know it’s small stuff … but still . Irritates me lol

I like Ice better than Ish

Ish was gushing from Kanye's interview. That probably went over most peoples heads. We haven't forgotten you were hiding in bushes and trying to run from the cops and ended up sitting down for a couple of days, shut your *** up. Conspiracy theorist annoy me. They don't deal with logic and think somethings true, because someone thought it could be true.

Ish gives me old pervert vibes . His sexual jokes be more creepy than funny lol .

he always saying some weird **** in the background and cracking up while everybody ignores him.

I wonder if Kanye says anything in part two that's going to have J Prince call him back up

and why is Drake fighting for Larry Hoover, he's not American. Wouldn't it make more sense to get Chance involved, since he is from Chicago and knows people.

I'm trying to listen to part 2 in the background. This ***** is really obsessed w/ Drake. He'll find a way to insert Drake into a topic/convo that had nothing to do w/ him. Nore asked this ***** about Yeezy's and he started talking about Drake :smh:

I'm trying to listen to part 2 in the background. This ***** is really obsessed w/ Drake. He'll find a way to insert Drake into a topic/convo that had nothing to do w/ him. Nore asked this ***** about Yeezy's and he started talking about Drake :smh:

So J Prince is going to have him do another Taliban hostage video :lol:

I swear Kanye did that with his hair, because he saw the attention Drake got with his heart.

That's wild drastic.

It legit look like a guy let his kid cut his hair cuz he knows he's going to shave it bald anyway.

Back
Top Bottom