The Combat Jack Show Thread

Tried to watch that part 2 and had to tune out when dude rhetorically asked who created the “step back” policy or some ****, someone says Trump and then he goes on a rant about “mind control” :lol: :smh:

Bro what?

Even more amazing to see no one go “my ***** what the **** are you talking about?”

Tried to watch that part 2 and had to tune out when dude rhetorically asked who created the “step back” policy or some ****, someone says Trump and then he goes on a rant about “mind control” :lol: :smh:

Bro what?

Even more amazing to see no one go “my ***** what the **** are you talking about?”

Now that he did his interview of rambling regurgitated not actually thought out rants he needs to do one where he's challenged, so all the people actually impressed by his Nore interview and his genius will be left looking foolish.

:lol: They'll probably just try and explain what this grown *** billionaire actually meant and the challenger was being hostile and can't understand genius.

They’re cool with a guest.

They both kinda “too cool” so no one really saying anything too crazy. They’ve also subtly added a 3rd mic with the chick. Cool background noise while you working on something else.

Although both watchable, Joe is too loud and wrong about most of what he says and Rory/Mal is too quiet and laid back. Math Hoffa Podcast supremacy… :lol:

The more I hear Kanye talk, the more I hear cult. Especially when he started talking about what he wants to do in Wyoming. Way to preach free thought, by teaching living by Kanye's way.

I am interested in what Joe says about Silk Sonic's album, because damn I was underwhelmed listening to it.

I'll go back and listen later to see if my expectations were too high. The best song by far coming out three years prior to the project wasn't a good thing.

The more I hear Kanye talk, the more I hear cult. Especially when he started talking about what he wants to do in Wyoming. Way to preach free thought, by teaching living by Kanye's way.

I am interested in what Joe says about Silk Sonic's album, because damn I was underwhelmed listening to it.

I'll go back and listen later to see if my expectations were too high. The best song by far coming out three years prior to the project wasn't a good thing.

Yup

WTF would Kanye do an interview to be "challenged" on his opinions on the world :lol:. Dude is out here stating what HE THINKS & HOW HE VIEWS things.

I'm not sure why people want him to not have an opinion so bad. Glad homie doesn't listen to the masses tho & actually isn't the human bot thats becoming the norm onowadays.

He didn't back down

and like dude said, they have to do better.

Dudes are like 70 years old, they might break a hip trying to fight.
That's the thing though. I don't think the threat ever was those old dudes were going to get physical.

That was not the real threat. Why you think dude so quickly started talking loud about he'll die or kill for w/e nonsense he said?
WTF would Kanye do an interview to be "challenged" on his opinions on the world :lol:. Dude is out here stating what HE THINKS & HOW HE VIEWS things.

I'm not sure why people want him to not have an opinion so bad. Glad homie doesn't listen to the masses tho & actually isn't the human bot thats becoming the norm onowadays.
Don't matter if its some ignorant or dumb **** right?

That's the thing though. I don't think the threat ever was those old dudes were going to get physical.

That was not the real threat. Why you think dude so quickly started talking loud about he'll die or kill for w/e nonsense he said?

Don't matter if its some ignorant or dumb **** right?

when i'm speaking on his opinions, what's ignorant or dumb **** is highly subjective. [eople tend to have this thing where because they don't personally agree with a viewpoint they think it has to be argued & proven "wrong". When in reality it's an OPINION, someone else's thoughts based on their experience.

Nothing any interviewer would have "challenged" ye with would have done anything to change his opinion, so at that point it's just posturing to appear smarter to the average person & would bring nothing to the interview except unnecessary conflict, but judging on how the world looks nowadays people just want to be in a never ending battle of who's right.

when i'm speaking on his opinions, what's ignorant or dumb **** is highly subjective. [eople tend to have this thing where because they don't personally agree with a viewpoint they think it has to be argued & proven "wrong". When in reality it's an OPINION, someone else's thoughts based on their experience.

Nothing any interviewer would have "challenged" ye with would have done anything to change his opinion, so at that point it's just posturing to appear smarter to the average person & would bring nothing to the interview except unnecessary conflict, but judging on how the world looks nowadays people just want to be in a never ending battle of who's right.
My problem with this is this stance or annoyance with how things are suddenly allows for a larger tolerance for just plain old bull **** to proliferate.

A lot of Kanye's opinions are dumb as ****. Especially when he talking about **** he has no clue about.

I'm not even so much commenting on some possible interview where he's challenged with hard hitting questions cuz I think he'd just embarrass himself either way.

The idea that ppl want him to not have an opinion and be a robot just seems all the way off. Plus I disagree that's what the masses want.

He didn't back down

and like dude said, they have to do better.

Dudes are like 70 years old, they might break a hip trying to fight.

i don’t think he was scared of them personally but scared of what comes with them dudes . Seems like he was uncomfortable so he wanted to say what he needed to , to remove himself from the situation

My problem with this is this stance or annoyance with how things are suddenly allows for a larger tolerance for just plain old bull **** to proliferate.

A lot of Kanye's opinions are dumb as ****. Especially when he talking about **** he has no clue about.

I'm not even so much commenting on some possible interview where he's challenged with hard hitting questions cuz I think he'd just embarrass himself either way.

The idea that ppl want him to not have an opinion and be a robot just seems all the way off. Plus I disagree that's what the masses want.

Again the opinion is dumb to YOU, cool. But that isn't the thoughts of everyone. As far as your comment on a possible interview, that is exactly the problem :lol: . The purpose of an interview should be to learn new information/ share ideas. You instantly go to him being "embarrassed" assuming he wouldn't be able to properly answer the questions. People take everything these days as a debate & swear that someone has to be right/wrong.

Also in terms of him talking about **** he don't know about can't the same be said for everyone telling a billionaire how he should run his business? How a Superstar entertainer should present themselves? How his music should sound etc etc

a bunch of **** most people don't have an inch of knowledge in, but constantly offer their "solutions" about whatever Ye is discussing at the moment, this works both ways.

Back
Top Bottom