The Combat Jack Show Thread

Charlemagne fingerprints :lol:

Big Bank look like don’t wanna be there. Funny. The comments are already wild. Interesting is all imma say.

Don't know much about Jason Lee except I remember first seeing a masculine hip hop radio personality, next a super flamboyant feminine what blogger?

Because Joe gets emotional. :lol:

Same way Crook did a lot better job than Joell on expressing their stance.

and the whole issue is that both sides can't seem to see the others side.

2e74c5317614e5553f2b9e87849ae41a.png

Glad you went back and edited that Skip Bayless hot take about Royce being overrated.

Anyway, I didn't know that they owned all of their old music. Seems like Joell and Crook went for the quick bag. They should have been working to get that out.

And I was wondering how Royce took Mal's comments. I hate adults who feel like you can't be friends with someone because you have a problem with someone else. This ain't the streets. This ain't high school. Mal and Royce used to be cool apart from Joe.

It's funny because they reversed roles and Royce was the angry one and they were having to save him.

The thought of surprise, we have an album and it's about you guys.

yeah after reading it back I felt that take was to outlandish and a spur of the moment comment so had to edit that out 😂.

But I was just thinking that, Royce and mal used to be super cool, didn’t expect him to take that stand against him on the pod today.

I think it stemmed from some of Mal’s comments. Your feelings towards Joe made you shoot at Royce. That’s the what Royce was saying about Crook and Joell.

When he said matter of factly, they weren’t friends. Some of the things he said Rory tried to tone down and get him to walk back.

Been kind of all the net / out of the podcast world but listening to todays JBP. What did mal say about Royce / Joe ?

My bad catching up on all these pod … damn wallo breaking down during the durk interview sad as hell. Hopefully they learning something from this

Back
Top Bottom