The Combat Jack Show Thread

Dude was living in squalor. Dude, you got caught living filthy, that’s a personal problem:lol:

These fools “go live”/post their business for all the world to see, then turn female :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm glad Joe keeps reminding Flip of his badly built portly body. I hate dudes like him who wear skinny jeans like they aren't fat. Nobody wants to see your crack or boxers.

Ice and Ish sound stupid discussing Aubrey. Time stamp and lyrical song :lol:

and discussing the best albums. Ice sounds like a fool. Brandy? Dru Hill?

Live Nation is getting over :smh: I know they did a ticket special a couple of weeks ago. I didn't realize the artist take it on the chin.

They sound pathetic defending Drake with these ghostwriters. :lol:

"He's on tour so much..."

"He produces at a high clip..."

Ain't this supposed to be a hip hop podcast?

I was befuddled. Making up mad excuses. He drop too often to write. What?!?!? Jay and X dropped quality projects every year and we never heard **** about them having writers AND Aubrey been getting killed for years about how generic she wack his albums are. Then the fool said that, well it’s the pop records, he can really get busy. How does anyone know that?

I seen these fools at the R&B Money tour. I’m walking to the bathroom, place empty and they turn the corner. Joe look like a short fake Suge. He was walking around like he was running ****. Melyssa was fine as **** in person, had me feeling 2003 again. She look nothing like she does on the podcast. We were a few rows back from them and kept running into them. I’ve been around Joe a few times before but he seem different now.

I think it was Corey? Had on these baggy *** pants and a skintight shirt looking like a ****in karate instructor.

Peace I don’t know if this is the right spot to post this but this is one of my brother’s last wishes.
The name is KRASH ONE
and Dallas is my brother we go back to being in the same “youth collective “ as he would say 😂
Shockwave was a great dude and help a lot of us
On da oly oop on everything from gear,party spots,deals ect and some even the bag.
🤙🏾💜🤙🏾

Posted @withregram • @fitpupnyny Those of you who know Dallas, know only HE would try to pull a John Wick for his wife🥰

Please help @krashone1982 & I fulfill Dallas’s wish to make sure his wife gets the puppy he chose for her. We made an itemized list of everything needed for the puppies first year of life, including vet expenses and food. All details are on the gofundme (LINK IN BIO)

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT DALLAS HIMSELF CHOSE THIS PUPPY AND THE BREEDER IS HOLDING ON TO HER!!! He reposted her in his story to confirm. It was the last post added to his story.
BD129216-2D73-4EA8-A465-3125588518A9.jpeg
4BD8EF68-5434-473C-9613-EFB246585A54.jpeg
DCD06DCB-3592-4123-B927-6E6EB6C13133.jpeg
306A1D43-B33A-4F54-BD72-43FAF6201BD2.jpeg
703BCC5D-CEE1-4AF7-9C74-E6F6B1674811.jpeg
3239FE23-5513-4979-BC0A-7F25CAA3A8BF.jpeg
231610D6-8491-47BD-94A6-985C0008CC49.jpeg
527FE383-E244-4DBB-A129-E6D5A53A5AC8.jpeg

Every bit counts and is deeply appreciated
Thank you 🙏🏾 🤲🏾 Link below 👇🏾

Again if this is the wrong place can everyone share please and or move to the right place
Thank you

Joe need help with his podcast. I’m tired of him cutting short good topics.

Ish smashing the 65 year old is a good story but he kept cutting it off, why? So we can hear convo about Travis Scott or AI? I wanted to hear the whole story.

Him talking about the label telling him his album can’t go platinum because they only shipped so many was a dope convo but he cut it short to talk about nothing. He does this all the time, get into an interesting story and abruptly end it for some current wack ****.

You mean the Diane Lane? Ish sucks as a story teller, and because he doesn't want to reveal too much when people start joking and laughing at him. I was done when they kept guessing names. It wasn't that interesting to begin with. It should have been about why he turned down the car.

He did the same with the drivers license making it boring.

You mean the Diane Lane? Ish sucks as a story teller, and because he doesn't want to reveal too much when people start joking and laughing at him. I was done when they kept guessing names. It wasn't that interesting to begin with. It should have been about why he turned down the car.

He did the same with the drivers license making it boring.

DL story was boring, the old yt lady story was funny. I wanted to hear what happened, the car, the money and how it ended.

That was a wild story to a pod, I kinda don’t believe Joe. I was dying when they were saying you a layup line or from 3 shooter?

M4 gives us insight into Aubrey. Being from Toronto and being raised by a white mom.

Not Like Us is her, song of the summer is us. We don’t care about a Taylor Swift song or what’s popular to them.

It’s on TikTok and IG reels…lol

It’s apparent when she’s talking about black ****, she can’t relate. She hasn’t even seen a lot of the classic black movies from the 90’s.

Martha’s Vinyard :lol:

I was befuddled. Making up mad excuses. He drop too often to write. What?!?!? Jay and X dropped quality projects every year and we never heard **** about them having writers AND Aubrey been getting killed for years about how generic she wack his albums are. Then the fool said that, well it’s the pop records, he can really get busy. How does anyone know that?

T.I was doing movies, albums, mixtapes writing his own ****. Wayne was doing a million features, mixtapes and albums writing his own. Got damn Pac was doing 5 songs a day, movies, albums, etc. I don't wanna hear that ****.

Guess the jig is up that patreon rss feed just went out on me today
Anybody got a new one? Shoot me a pm

Back
Top Bottom