The Combat Jack Show Thread

He really in his own personal hell, and it’s killing him inside :lol:

Just saw about 20 mins of the clip of the pod with Wack & Hassan Campbell. Dude really is hurt that he’s a rat. Voice breaking, straining and all :lol:

It's crazy, because he keeps trying to justify and explain what he did, as if it excuses it. Saying you would have done the same thing. We weren't running around with killers and ordering hits. It's like signing up for the Army and then being shocked when they actually ship your *** to combat.

Everyone knows why he ratted, because first he wanted to save his life and then he didn't want to spend significant time in jail.

That's why his comparison to Alpo is crazy. He just throws out names trying to throw people off.

I keep trying to figure out if dude is some sort of genius or if he's just that stupid. We'll see what his album does to see if his trolling worked as promo, because IMO his antics overshadow whatever music he's trying to push.

I peeped those 69 clips :lol:

Outside of the snitching, rainbow hair, etc. something was always off about dude. Then I finally realized that the n_ is literally dumb :lol: He legit debates and “proves points” like an 8 year old.

Wack has needed to go from the culture. I hope he's finally removed.

Has Game ever answered for standing beside first Jimmy Henchmen and then Wack?

Saw that situation vaguely on another site

Everyone involved (Hassan, Wack, Big U) is foul if the Lauren tape is true

From what I seen someone else describe

Wack secretly had Hassan on the other end of a 3 Way call where Big U was saying how he tried to extort Lauren London for 30% of Nip profits off a tape where trains were ran on her and Nip and another dude was involved. Hassan recorded it and played it on his live or sum after Wack said something about him on Clubhouse.

Don’t know how much of that is what actually happened someone in here can confirm or correct

What happen with Gillie when he was on his pod?

Wack being a chatty patty might have finally gotten him in trouble.

Listened to Wack's response where he didn't deny it, but just turned it to why didn't Hassaan say this in person. People on clubhouse have no dignity with the cheerleading. It's embarrassing.

Last edited:
Saw that situation vaguely on another site

Everyone involved (Hassan, Wack, Big U) is foul if the Lauren tape is true

It’s not Lauren. Allegedly Nipsey first BM (which is Big U niece)

Basically (according to Wack) Somebody came to him with a tape after Nipsey death…saying Nip & his homeboy ran a train on Nipsey BM. And in the tape, Nip allegedly kissed kissed his BM in the mouth, after she sucked his homeboy ****.

Whoever had that video, took it to Wack…and Wack then took that info to Big U, who wanted to use that as leverage with Lauren London (who I guess has some stake) to cut out 30% for himself. Wack tried to justify it by saying he’s been paying off the dude who’s trying to expose the tape for 3 years, to keep him quiet. While Big U is trying to snake his way into a deal.

It’s all really weird. Because it further proves how terrible everybody involved in this is. From Wack to Hassan…to everybody else in between.

Interesting part is, this is Waco’s business. The Ray J & Kim ****. Allegedly Oscar De La Hoya pics as well. And now this.

***** just sold Kanye back the rest of the Ray jay tapes…and that got Game a feature and wack around Kanye and some more ****. No honor amongst thieves.

It’s not Lauren. Allegedly Nipsey first BM (which is Big U niece)

Basically (according to Wack) Somebody came to him with a tape after Nipsey death…saying Nip & his homeboy ran a train on Nipsey BM. And in the tape, Nip allegedly kissed kissed his BM in the mouth, after she sucked his homeboy ****.

Whoever had that video, took it to Wack…and Wack then took that info to Big U, who wanted to use that as leverage with Lauren London (who I guess has some stake) to cut out 30% for himself. Wack tried to justify it by saying he’s been paying off the dude who’s trying to expose the tape for 3 years, to keep him quiet. While Big U is trying to snake his way into a deal.

It’s all really weird. Because it further proves how terrible everybody involved in this is. From Wack to Hassan…to everybody else in between.

Interesting part is, this is Waco’s business. The Ray J & Kim ****. Allegedly Oscar De La Hoya pics as well. And now this.

***** just sold Kanye back the rest of the Ray jay tapes…and that got Game a feature and wack around Kanye and some more ****. No honor amongst thieves.
Got a hard time believing that tape wouldn't have been talked about more in LA, let alone leaked.

Got a hard time believing that tape wouldn't have been talked about more in LA, let alone leaked.

Wack lies a lot, so I can see the info being iffy…or a misleading half truth filled with rumors and a lil truth. Which he’s KNOWN for.

Just saw some YouTube clips…Hassan caught him talking bad about everybody. Real loose lips. Burning out all his industry connects in the space he’s trying to be (podcaster & media personality). Personal connects etc. He really likes 69 tho :lol:

dis-belief-surprised.gif

wack-100--elon-musk-are-working-together.1636908894.jpg

Back
Top Bottom