The Combat Jack Show Thread

Somebody definitely got it in for Benzino. The sheer amount of L’s taken in succession can’t be a coincidence.

I mean…how are the police just randomly dropping body cam videos from 2018 of him getting caught w/ mans at the motel and phone calls getting exposed? :lol:

Somebody definitely got it in for Benzino. The sheer amount of L’s taken in succession can’t be a coincidence.

I mean…how are the police just randomly dropping body cam videos from 2018 of him getting caught w/ mans at the motel and phone calls getting exposed? :lol:

Yeah, might be because they realized he doesn't have any money to blackmail him. :lol:

Dude is funny, because he acts like only two people are talking about it. And when he goes off and responds, it throws the algorithms off, by giving it more attention, because people create more videos and responses. You ignore it, and something else will happen and people will move on and forget. But now his own stories are overlapping each other.

Dude threatened to sue and beat them up. You can't use my likeness. :lol:

And then dude doesn't understand when Coi mentions Love and Hip Hop, because he's been a punchline and punching bag since then.

That's weird, I wonder how Mal feels.

Dude probably finding that out for the first time with that clip

1649898785904.jpeg

Mal has a reason to be upset. The stuff with Rory was more like you were a groupie who just showed up and I kept you around. A lot of the Mal stuff was below the belt.

And Joe has more of a reason to be upset at Rory, if what he said isn't true about the money and he didn't steal anything, because they still put that out there.

Mal has a reason to be upset. The stuff with Rory was more like you were a groupie who just showed up and I kept you around. A lot of the Mal stuff was below the belt.

And Joe has more of a reason to be upset at Rory, if what he said isn't true about the money and he didn't steal anything, because they still put that out there.
From what I remember about the situation, Rory and Mal signed bad deals. Even their lawyers told them the deals were bad but they signed them anyway.

I believe stolen money is in reference to not being paid what they thought they were owed and that’s when the whole accounting thing comes in to play. In Joe’s shoes, I’d be upset if my friends kept on accusing me of stealing. In R&M’s case, I’d be right too because we’re supposed to be friends.

Both sides had their points. Joe just looked like a fool in how he handled it. You shouldn’t do direct business with friends. Things should’ve been handled by third parties

The Friend of the show is a good addition.

Joe is the expert on relationships, but has never had one work out :lol:

From what I remember about the situation, Rory and Mal signed bad deals. Even their lawyers told them the deals were bad but they signed them anyway.

I believe stolen money is in reference to not being paid what they thought they were owed and that’s when the whole accounting thing comes in to play. In Joe’s shoes, I’d be upset if my friends kept on accusing me of stealing. In R&M’s case, I’d be right too because we’re supposed to be friends.

Both sides had their points. Joe just looked like a fool in how he handled it. You shouldn’t do direct business with friends. Things should’ve been handled by third parties

Yeah, it always seemed like Rory didn't realize they were talent, and not owners. And waited until after the fact to try and establish that.

It ended up working out for all parties and Rory probably sees now how hard it is to actually own a podcast and not just show up two days a week.

It's funny though whole time Joe was talking to them like owners knowing that ain't how he's playing it. That's foul, no way they should be keke-ing that soon and that close knowing this.

Nah, he was treating them like workers. They were learning about meetings, negotiations and deals as we, Parks and Savon were on the pod. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom