The Combat Jack Show Thread

So I guess we will get footage.

Watch "China Mac Gives a Blow-By-Blow Breakdown of His Fist Fight with AD, Has the Footage (Part 3)" on YouTube

Listened to a lil bit of Tax on Gillie and Wallo and he make some sense but hearing say **** like

"Older _ s still tryna be street dudes wasn't soft growing up!!!"

"Dudes tryna extort rappers are soft!!"

But that was you dawg. You was proudly bragging about that.

Tax was always like that. I hate bullying, but the whole Troy and OG Maco thing was bullying.

and China Mac

:stoneface:

I was trying to fight, but he was trying to grab me :lol:

I wonder if he realizes under his eye is swollen

Finally somebody spoke on it

Every damn day I get youtube and I get some goofy recommenation about "suchandsuch Piru threatens suchandsuch Crip".

I'm just like why????

You right. But I done clicked and wasted at least an hour this month on it from YouTube :lol:

Apparently, the white owners at clubhouse are upset at Wack n them now…because they feel they’re using YouTube to boost their rooms :lol:. And that is “cheating” to them.

The whole platform is a clown show

You right. But I done clicked and wasted at least an hour this month on it from YouTube :lol:

Apparently, the white owners at clubhouse are upset at Wack n them now…because they feel they’re using YouTube to boost their rooms :lol:. And that is “cheating” to them.

The whole platform is a clown show

Is there monetization or something on clubhouse?

Youtube and twitter is only reason I hear anything from there.

They fumbled the ball not selling at the 4 billion valuation

Joe's scandals might not have hurt the pod itself, but it looks like it's hurt touring, at least for the venues they were trying to perform in.

Joe didn't listen to Jack Harlow, but listened to The Red Hot Chili Peppers :lol: In fact, nobody listened to it. We know that means y'all don't think it's good, but are cool with people, so we'll never hear about that album from them again.

Joe's scandals might not have hurt the pod itself, but it looks like it's hurt touring, at least for the venues they were trying to perform in.

Joe didn't listen to Jack Harlow, but listened to The Red Hot Chili Peppers :lol: In fact, nobody listened to it. We know that means y'all don't think it's good, but are cool with people, so we'll never hear about that album from them again.

Joe not tryna offend DJ Drama :lol:

Ish was in his feelings over Kevin Samuels, but they were right. Kevin Samuels being dead doesn't improve their life and it's like they don't realize they're going to die someday also. I'm like Ice though, I expect it on the internet. It's no accountability and people think what they type doesn't matter or count. I always count what I say online as the energy I put in to the universe.

The ones getting upset and outraged, just let me know that what he said applied to them and him dying isn't going to make men see you as weighing 130 looking like Beyonce.

Ish was in his feelings over Kevin Samuels, but they were right. Kevin Samuels being dead doesn't improve their life and it's like they don't realize they're going to die someday also. I'm like Ice though, I expect it on the internet. It's no accountability and people think what they type doesn't matter or count. I always count what I say online as the energy I put in to the universe.

The ones getting upset and outraged, just let me know that what he said applied to them and him dying isn't going to make men see you as weighing 130 looking like Beyonce.
Yeah that segment went on for a little too long.

The whole situation makes me wonder if people always been this heartless or if social media is doing he cause.

I just couldn’t see myself caring so much to mock the dead

Back
Top Bottom