The Combat Jack Show Thread

1stFoams 1stFoams 1stwitit 1stwitit degenerate423 degenerate423

Solid convo. Vlad addresses a lot of the "Fed" talk.

This week Charlamagne and Andrew are back! And they had their friend and first time guest, DJ Vlad stop by who reveals that he is partially Russian, so watch out! Also, Vlad speaks on his come up in the hip hop community and first having the nickname “Butcher”. Vlad also speaks on some of the craziest interviews he may or may not regret and content credibility.

The Brilliant Idiots: Bridge of Spies (Ft. DJ Vlad) on Apple Podcasts

1stFoams 1stFoams 1stwitit 1stwitit degenerate423 degenerate423

Solid convo. Vlad addresses a lot of the "Fed" talk.

This week Charlamagne and Andrew are back! And they had their friend and first time guest, DJ Vlad stop by who reveals that he is partially Russian, so watch out! Also, Vlad speaks on his come up in the hip hop community and first having the nickname “Butcher”. Vlad also speaks on some of the craziest interviews he may or may not regret and content credibility.

The Brilliant Idiots: Bridge of Spies (Ft. DJ Vlad) on Apple Podcasts

I’m skipping this one, I have no interest in Vlad

Seems as though they’ve had a guest on Brilliant every week for the past month. Godfrey, Che, Vlad, Andre Thompson. Just something I’ve noticed.

Flagrant is usually a mixed bag but it seems they’ve been kicking it into overdrive as of late.

Yeah, I’m cool with the main crew. All they need is Wax and Taylor, I don’t mind a guest here and there.

Back
Top Bottom