The Combat Jack Show Thread

Every time someone post a video from one of them I try and give it a chance, and I wonder why people post those muthafukas.

It’s a really good interview. They got some good **** for real. But most importantly, D Gains really offers a really good perspective.

Well rounded , super smart and talented dude. Reflective too. Lots of gems

Joe is late as hell. This was part of the strippers versus bartenders at least five years ago. It's been this way for a minute. I guess when he was dating Kaylin, Tahiry and Cyn he couldn't comment on it :rolleyes

He had no problems with the strip clubs all these years and finally notices it?

Pretty much all the Latinas are the bartenders and bottle girls, and you might have some black strippers. If you see a brown skin or dark skin chick behind the bar, she's probably Dominican like Berniece.

This is the stand he’s taking.

I feel him, but :rofl:

These ****** only spend their thoughtful energy on strip clubs and bottle girls. :lol:

Facts. Drink Champs is a chore for me. Haven't listened since Cam.

Heard Nore sober now though. For those who still listen, has that improved the quality of the interviews? It would be cool to hear from some of the guests without him cutting people off and slurring all crazy.

Halfway in, besides NORE bringing the gang ties up(which ppl prolly wouldn't know if they only knew mainstream Juelz) alil 2 much he ain't do too bad, let Juelz get a couple rants off too.

I don't know how anybody can take a 3hr podcast in in one sitting/play/go-round but this seem aite

Nore sounded like be was drinkinf this time. It was cool, Juelz says he off the lean but he still seem drugged out, could just be years of aftermath on the body mixed with taking shots

Didn’t really get into classic roc, wayne, stories tho, but wasnt terrible

I listen to all pods at 1.25 speed and if I could, would so 1.5

Halfway in, besides NORE bringing the gang ties up(which ppl prolly wouldn't know if they only knew mainstream Juelz) alil 2 much he ain't do too bad, let Juelz get a couple rants off too.

I don't know how anybody can take a 3hr podcast in in one sitting/play/go-round but this seem aite

Good looks. Imma peep.

Always felt Juelz ain’t get the credit he deserved as a pure rapper. Dude was young, talking some **** above his age. Especially on DPI 1

He was more smarter/conscious than *****s gave him credit for. But they chased the hits ****, after it worked and young bishes liked him.

Joe is late as hell. This was part of the strippers versus bartenders at least five years ago. It's been this way for a minute. I guess when he was dating Kaylin, Tahiry and Cyn he couldn't comment on it :rolleyes

He had no problems with the strip clubs all these years and finally notices it?

Pretty much all the Latinas are the bartenders and bottle girls, and you might have some black strippers. If you see a brown skin or dark skin chick behind the bar, she's probably Dominican like Berniece.

Joe has mentioned this several times before.

The most recent with this crew was them having some patreon joint where they talked about the type of girl you're gonna see in Starlets.

This is the first time he has had the balls to call them out on it.

I listen to all pods at 1.25 speed and if I could, would so 1.5
:lol: @ Juelz soundin slow at 1.25 speed
Might be the teeth (look like a whole new set again) but early on fam just don't seem to have nothing goin on besides the weed biz

Joe has mentioned this several times before.

The most recent with this crew was them having some patreon joint where they talked about the type of girl you're gonna see in Starlets.

This is the first time he has had the balls to call them out on it.
Yeah that sound like a management problem vs promoter. Besides clubs like KOD or Magic ain't no black strippers work in clubs where they take colleague pictures like they work at a office

Mal been doing his thing these few months on their podcast, but yeah there are some topics where you just know he's either about to sound goofy or he clearly zones out and adds nothing to the conversation :lol:

The Nick Cannon segment of Joe's pod was great. I've watched some of son's interviews with Breakfast Club, Hot, Sway, etc. but I felt like I got a better vision of his start and what type of time he's on in that hour than I did in almost all of those. That random spelling bee **** earlier in the episode was funny too.

Mal been doing his thing these few months on their podcast, but yeah there are some topics where you just know he's either about to sound goofy or he clearly zones out and adds nothing to the conversation :lol:

The Nick Cannon segment of Joe's pod was great. I've watched some of son's interviews with Breakfast Club, Hot, Sway, etc. but I felt like I got a better vision of his start and what type of time he's on in that hour than I did in almost all of those. That random spelling bee **** earlier in the episode was funny too.
Which one is this? Got a link?

Back
Top Bottom