The Combat Jack Show Thread

****** ain't beefin no more man, **** is counterprodctive & who the hell would he even beef with.

New Tax ain't my cup of tea, clearly see why he did it and respect where he's coming from but i wasn't very interested at all.

New Tax ain't my cup of tea, clearly see why he did it and respect where he's coming from but i wasn't very interested at all.

Me neither, Tax acts thirsty towards every female who comes on the show.

And the girl with them, her voice is the worst. Sounds like a pre-op.

Last edited:
Tax should know his role by now and this latest ep was def not it. 

I sincerely hope nobody is listening to his podcast for any type of advice on any topic besides going to jail. 

That's where i disagree Tax podcast draws in the hood... there are PLENTY of women who listen to that show who need to hear things like the women he had on today's show.

Also eps like pee wee kirkland, Ken Montgomery, etc etc were actually pretty insightful. continuing to give people nothing but ignorance weekly will have the show fail quickly

That's where i disagree Tax podcast draws in the hood... there are PLENTY of women who listen to that show who need to hear things like the women he had on today's show.

Also eps like pee wee kirkland, Ken Montgomery, etc etc were actually pretty insightful. continuing to give people nothing but ignorance weekly will have the show fail quickly

Yea I didnt mind the episode she is a successful black female and her story might change at least 1 bartenders life so I can dig it.

People in the Kylie jenner thread were saying how their females are idolizing the kardashians because of how successful they are. Erika gained their success the right way but she doesn't have many platforms to share her story to the people who need to hear it the most.

You really believe that 
laugh.gif

Any female who listens to the Tax podcast is not taking anything away from that interview. Also I don't think his main draw is "the hood". I think more people listen because they find his ignorance  funny not because they can relate to any the nonsense he spits.  

I have no problem with her being successful and having a different people. The issue is Tax. He didn't really ask any questions that would inspire anyone. So I saw no point in having her. The way he handled her versus how Combat would have is totally different.

Just Blaze on Rap Radar was good. I hate he's so conscious of what he says however. Freddie Gibbs is on another one.

Nore seems to have toned them down, but I still find Elliot and B Dot annoying. Especially the jerk off in the beginning.

What happen to the Mike Tyson podcast? I guess that's not going to happen.

Last edited:
tru life HAS to be a tax episode 

and i agree with the statements above tax is definitely able to get information out to a demographic that wouldn't normally care 

ol girl being on tax was cool

the cohost chick def did make sure certain questions were asked to honor the chick

tax did too, it was just a short ep

Last edited:
You really believe that :lol:

Any female who listens to the Tax podcast is not taking anything away from that interview. Also I don't think his main draw is "the hood". I think more people listen because they find his ignorance  funny not because they can relate to any the nonsense he spits.  

I don't think that's fair to the women that listen at all. I just finished the episode and she definitely has some good things to say that younger girls and women my age can take away and use. People are multifaceted. They can take the ignorance & the real. Like the cohost he had on there are girls that come from where they're from and have obstacles to face but want to be in her position in the future. Those same girls might not listen to a lot of podcasts but they listen to Tax.

Whether you think he draws in the hood or people looking for jokes and ignorance he definitely draws in a crowd podcasts aren't traditionally for so when he mixes up his guests listeners get exposure to people they may not have otherwise been aware of.

I do feel it would've been a better interview with Combat but I also would've missed out on what she had to say cuz I don't listen to Combat anymore.

I think I've said it before but podcasting is definitely opening up lanes in media that many groups not just black didn't have before which is really what draws me to them. Everyone can have a voice when it comes to podcasts.

SN one of y'all a part of the Salute The Savage show? I got an IG request I'm gonna ignore if it's not one of y'alls show. lol

Premium Pete got Dallas penn on his podcast
Someone take one for the team to let us know if it's good or not

Turned off the Tax podcast and won't be listening to him ever again, it's not for me and dude is mad ignorant. She does have valuable information for sure but dude always searches for jokes, which isn't necessarily bad but I can't do it.

I also got disgusted when she consigned that Diddy project like she has to do, but the whole lyric thing was enough for me.

It's bad enough KRS said similar things last week but definitely had a side bar for the super hip hop heads about writing lyrics.

I've decided I'm not checking for Combat anymore either especially on artist that are doing "media runs". I can't stand hearing the same story multiple times a week. Might layoff "hiphop" podcast for awhile.

It's wild that Joe and Rap radar actually have the better podcast out of the group and it's not even close.

Speaking of Combat did anyone listen to the Peter Shue episode? My coworker just told me about it after the thisis50 interview.

This Gibbs Rap radar is great so far, I didn't know dudes really tried to kill him in BK, and he talks about the jeezy situation and where he stands on it today

Back
Top Bottom