The Combat Jack Show Thread

Dog, this Guru interview is amazing.

:smh: @ Rosenberg and Cipha not knowing there was a version of Renegade with Royce and Em. I wonder if I still have that MP3.

Last edited:
Dog, this Guru interview is amazing.

:smh: @ Rosenberg and Cipha not knowing there was a version of Renegade with Royce and Em. I wonder if I still have that MP3.

Podcast was cool but Ciph constantly complaining about the podcast being trash because of the sidebars and not getting to certain stories was annoying as ****. Dude has a habit of doing that and it's annoying. every. time.

And yeah how the hell did these dudes not know about renegades? :lol: Been had that mp3 from the Kazaa days.

Otherwise the podcast was dope, Guru dropped alot of gems. Especially enjoyed all the DC namedrops in there, I didn't even know he was from the area, much less that he went to Howard around the same time as Puff and D-dot.

This is a good week

I'm shocked at Rosenberg not knowing that

Ciph is negative. That's why I find it hard to believe he's a funny comic. Maybe he does dark humor and self deprecating humor some might find funny.

:rofl:@Bleek telling Dame when this is over nobody is ******* with you. It seems like everyone knew what was going to happen to Dame, because of the way he was treating people, besides Dame.

That Akinyele story :lol: He has different sensitvites :lol:

Turned off the Tax podcast and won't be listening to him ever again, it's not for me and dude is mad ignorant. She does have valuable information for sure but dude always searches for jokes, which isn't necessarily bad but I can't do it.

I also got disgusted when she consigned that Diddy project like she has to do, but the whole lyric thing was enough for me.

It's bad enough KRS said similar things last week but definitely had a side bar for the super hip hop heads about writing lyrics.

I wasn't feeling that at all. It was pandering. I know every lyric to Puff Daddy & The Family, some of ya'll need to use writers too :stoneface:

Speaking of Combat did anyone listen to the Peter Shue episode? My coworker just told me about it after the thisis50 interview.

The Peter Shue was ok, that was before my time. I don't think he was the best story teller.

Young Guru on Juan Ep. Dude is dropping my gems. A lot of stuff I didn't know about the process.

I always like Young Guru

I wonder how many people told Dame over the years about himself and he just wouldn't listen.

Bleek also basically verified what Cam was saying about that Karen Civil story never happening.

What Bleek was saying about how it was never hard for him to get on and he didn't have all the obstacles, so he didn't feel the need to act like others.

Nore is aligned with the same Jewish execs that Dame has been trashing for the past few years. I don't think that's going to happen

Exactly, kinda disgusting how they co-signed them execs like that. Jay always dissed them execs in songs also but
I've never heard him speak about it. Maybe because he actually owns his "masters".

I think some of those hurt feelings was how Nore killed Combat again :lol: He tried to do Bleek dirty too :smh: Nore tried to line up Combat :lol:

No wonder he keeps going to therapy, he has a lot of skeletons. Black lawyer out here doing that. :smh:

I wonder how he feels now with how Nore was about it.

I think some of those hurt feelings was how Nore killed Combat again :lol: He tried to do Bleek dirty too :smh: Nore tried to line up Combat :lol:

No wonder he keeps going to therapy, he has a lot of skeletons. Black lawyer out here doing that. :smh:

I wonder how he feels now with how Nore was about it.
Explain..... I don't get it
I know combat did nore contract or are u talking about something else

Who is math Hoffa???
Is he that dude who sucker punched someone else during a rap battle????
Why him and tax beefin
Haven't listened to this week tax yet

Tax beefs with everyone. It was funny at first, now not so much.

It'll be interesting to see how he responds to the invite while maintaining his super thug persona and his newfound success.

Last edited:
I think Tax is putting on a show. It's eventually going to bite.

On his podcast Tax acted like Math was getting at him on twitter or something. This clearly shows this isn't the case, because Math seems confused about where the Tax situation is coming from.

Bleek was saying how Dame saved him from a bad deal when he first started, when he was giving him credit for taking care of business. Dame looked over his first contract and told him to get with another lawyer. Bleek said they were trying to get me to sign a deal for 50%, you know who it was, Combat Jack. At first it sounded like Combat was the good lawyer, but Nore had him clarify things. Nore said, so Dame knew Combat Jack was a piece of **** for a long time. Nore went in to his Combat story and how he tried to jerk him. Then Nore said that wasn't Combat, that was Reggie Osse, he used to wear penny loafers. He's Haitian, sak passe to all my Haitians. Then Nore said that he was trying to get females to mess with him for two years and drug him. Then he said you want to edit this out, no we're not :rofl:

Nore is a fool :lol:

Nore seemed to be having two conversations, one in which he was making jokes and the other where he was serious.

Last edited:
Who is math Hoffa???
Is he that dude who sucker punched someone else during a rap battle????
Why him and tax beefin
Haven't listened to this week tax yet

math has now sucker punched 2 battle rappers and has been sucker punched and jumped by another

I believe math did hit up tax but is confused why tax is talking down on him with both being from brooklyn

Tax gave Hoffa the address, and told him to pull up. Tax was with his goons though. Not dolo. Hoffa didn't pull up.

I don't think Tax is no sucka. He just be doing too much sometimes.

Tax gave Hoffa the address, and told him to pull up. Tax was with his goons though. Not dolo. Hoffa didn't pull up.

I don't think Tax is no sucka. He just be doing too much sometimes.
Yeah, I don't think he's soft either. Popping all of that and then responding to a man to man invite by posting your location and a video of you with like 50 goons just makes him look like he's throwing shots and then hiding.

I think Tax is putting on a show. It's eventually going to bite.

On his podcast Tax acted like Math was getting at him on twitter or something. This clearly shows this isn't the case, because Math seems confused about where the Tax situation is coming from.

Bleek was saying how Dame saved him from a bad deal when he first started, when he was giving him credit for taking care of business. Dame looked over his first contract and told him to get with another lawyer. Bleek said they were trying to get me to sign a deal for 50%, you know who it was, Combat Jack. At first it sounded like Combat was the good lawyer, but Nore had him clarify things. Nore said, so Dame knew Combat Jack was a piece of **** for a long time. Nore went in to his Combat story and how he tried to jerk him. Then Nore said that wasn't Combat, that was Reggie Osse, he used to wear penny loafers. He's Haitian, sak passe to all my Haitians. Then Nore said that he was trying to get females to mess with him for two years and drug him. Then he said you want to edit this out, no we're not :rofl:

Nore is a fool :lol:

Nore seemed to be having two conversations, one in which he was making jokes and the other where he was serious.
Wait who was tryna drug who and get females
My bad I'm mad confused

Back
Top Bottom