The Combat Jack Show Thread

How y’all support Adam22 is beyond me….

He talking about dudes sleeping with ******’s….. but he’s letting a ****** inhabit is house or whatever.

Majority of them white dudes be gay anyway. I know how them Adam22 types get down. I know he himself sleeps with boys.

I can’t understand how black people support and do business with that dude. I get it though. It’s for the money.

I’m sure dude does every drug known to man also. And he looks like he stinks.

Everytime y’all post dude, I have to spray my phone with Febreeze

How y’all support Adam22 is beyond me….

He talking about dudes sleeping with ******’s….. but he’s letting a ****** inhabit is house or whatever.

Majority of them white dudes be gay anyway. I know how them Adam22 types get down. I know he himself sleeps with boys.

I can’t understand how black people support and do business with that dude. I get it though. It’s for the money.

I’m sure dude does every drug known to man also. And he looks like he stinks.

Everytime y’all post dude, I have to spray my phone with Febreeze

I'm scratching my head

They keep showing why they shouldn't be watching, while watching

Shorty def not cute enough for as much as I hear her name for wildin.

listen/watched the whole interview, weird dynamic…he openly “cheats,” he alluded to her entertaining other dudes, both have been into it to the point of physical fights with each other & each other’s parents & siblings…whatever they got going on, it ain’t healthy…

Last edited:
Adam22 wanting to move on from house phone W/O actually firing him is the only explanation

That was so wrong to do :wow:

No Jumper has weekly drama now it feels all staged but this was different

Adam22 wanting to move on from house phone W/O actually firing him is the only explanation

That was so wrong to do :wow:

No Jumper has weekly drama now it feels all staged but this was different

Him trying to blame it on the video editors is crazy :lol: :smh:

House phone gotta get dude touched or something. Cuz he explicitly said he did that for views, during the interview. “I think People are going to look at me as a bad friend” - Adolph22

AK called HP on stream, and it was clear Adam set him up for some measly views for Sledgelord. Adam ain’t pick up the Phone when AK called him, but texted and tried to blame the editors :lol:. Talking about he on an elliptical, so he can’t talk :lol:

Everybody at NJ some h0s, letting that man exploit them like that. It’s only going to get worse. Yikes

At some point one of ya'll gon have to summarize what in the hell ya'll are talking about.

All I know is, Adam22 looks like he participates in gay sex, so he’s got some nerve of accusing his co-host of sleeping with transgenders. (A transgender that he was “housing” for a little bit, that told him such and such was hitting on him)

That’s what I gathered after playing that one video of him on this page.

At some point one of ya'll gon have to summarize what in the hell ya'll are talking about.
Pretty much a weird white dude got a platform full of other weird/limited options/thirsty for fame folks of other races which he’s been exploiting some of their lives for content…N they all cool with it just to be able to talk in front a camera on YouTube every week

****** were in here talking about something that happened to Flakko a few weeks ago and both this time and that time I went to go peep the footage out of curiosity and ended up watching a few mins of some boring stream that didn’t actually show the moment they talking about in here.

**** seem like Adam going in on ****** then taking the footage down so ****** go look it up and just end up on whatever stream they just uploaded. Can’t believe I fell for that bull**** again :lol:

Outside of Sharp I don’t get the appeal of the No Jumper side show ******. Just seem like regular ****** in PacSun fits talking bout nothing; most other podcast have celebs, musicians, comedians, people from a particular field or something :lol:

****** were in here talking about something that happened to Flakko a few weeks ago and both this time and that time I went to go peep the footage out of curiosity and ended up watching a few mins of some boring stream that didn’t actually show the moment they talking about in here.

**** seem like Adam going in on ****** then taking the footage down so ****** go look it up and just end up on whatever stream they just uploaded. Can’t believe I fell for that bull**** again :lol:

Outside of Sharp I don’t get the appeal of the No Jumper side show ******. Just seem like regular ****** in PacSun fits talking bout nothing; most other podcast have celebs, musicians, comedians, people from a particular field or something :lol:

Sharp definitely one of the coldest out here

House phone gotta get dude touched or something. Cuz he explicitly said he did that for views, during the interview. “I think People are going to look at me as a bad friend” - Adolph22

AK called HP on stream, and it was clear Adam set him up for some measly views for Sledgelord. Adam ain’t pick up the Phone when AK called him, but texted and tried to blame the editors :lol:. Talking about he on an elliptical, so he can’t talk :lol:

Everybody at NJ some h0s, letting that man exploit them like that. It’s only going to get worse. Yikes
House phone need to come on over to the good guys

I LEGIT thought Ice was talkin bout

Screenshot_20230121-171951_DuckDuckGo.jpg

:lol:

That was hilarious. I'm glad I wasn't eating or drinking. They had mentioned the Staples Center/Crypto earlier in the conversation and totally forgot about it.

We thought you wanted to show her the latest Apple products. :lol:

I know Ice looked like a nerd saying he watched three hours of a 75-7 football game for a commercial he could have gone to YouTube for but :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom