The Combat Jack Show Thread

Melyssa isn't a bird like I thought, or she's outgrown it. I remember when she came on Combat when RZA was up there and that was cringe. They thought they needed a female to go mainstream, but fans complained.

The only other chick who's been cool on Joe's show has been Bridgette. I remember Taylor Rooks was up there and I was checking my phone, because I was so disappointed. First her voice and then her sports takes.

Melyssa isn't a bird like I thought, or she's outgrown it. I remember when she came on Combat when RZA was up there and that was cringe. They thought they needed a female to go mainstream, but fans complained.

The only other chick who's been cool on Joe's show has been Bridgette. I remember Taylor Rooks was up there and I was checking my phone, because I was so disappointed. First her voice and then her sports takes.
She's rebranded a bit. Plus, her era of bird behavior ain't nothing compared to what these young jawns are saying.

1674664307856.png

Ain’t watch yet but that’s funny ^ I saw this and thought this was a weird combo considering dude kinda upcoming unless he used to be someone in the industry

Watching it now, and I don’t get it.

If your spouse or significant other has in income and wants to contribute to the bills of the household, why does it matter what bill she decides to help with? :lol:

Dudes be dumbfounded over the simplest of concepts. :lol:

It’s all a power trip. Lot of men want to control women without saying it implicitly.

It’s a lot of dudes young and old like this….

My dad has a phrase. He says “she ain’t/can’t throw the BILL payer out” :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I don't get that one at all, they're clowning him because his wife wants to contribute?
They're talking based off experiences where when ya girl is paying what it allows her to do cuz she feels shes the boss. Even if she's just paying half.

Also they're not talking about middle or lower class couples living check to check.

Just specifically when the couple or one of them are well off.

Last edited:
Ain't Joe a millionaire now? Why would he have a girl pay a portion of the rent? It's like that Eddie Murphy joke from Raw.

I don't know what Parks make but they seem to know and it's enough to where his girl shouldn't have to contribute.

Ain't Joe a millionaire now? Why would he have a girl pay a portion of the rent? It's like that Eddie Murphy joke from Raw.

I don't know what Parks make but they seem to know and it's enough to where his girl shouldn't have to contribute.

What if your girl make 6 or 7 figures too… that means she doesn’t have to contribute? Serious question. Not trying to sound slick

They're talking based off experiences where when ya girl is paying what it allows her to do cuz she feels shes the boss. Even if she's just paying half.

Also they're bot talking about middle or lower class couples living check to check.

Just specifically when the couple or one of them are well off.

What does it matter though? I'd just appreciate the gesture. Then again i've never been in something serious that had these contentious male/female things people get into online. I've been down and my lady had to pay my rent before and nothing changed but my admiration for her.

What if your girl make 6 or 7 figures too… that means she doesn’t have to contribute? Serious question. Not trying to sound slick

I doubt the chicks Joe deals with make as much as him or close to it. :lol:

But just talking it all depends on your cost of living and if you got kids with this girl. If you make 300k a year your girls makes 300k yeah she should contribute. Average/majority of people ain't touching that type of money so it's normal for both to pay. In that small group of men that do 6-7 figures a year it's always been the case you pay majority if not all the rent. Most women want it like that despite what they might say.

What does it matter though? I'd just appreciate the gesture. Then again i've never been in something serious that had these contentious male/female things people get into online. I've been down and my lady had to pay my rent before and nothing changed but my admiration for her.
Well according to them it matters cuz the female switches up in the relationship from then on out. Its not really a gesture if its done in a consistent monthly basis and doing that gives them the "okay" to act a certain way.

Also your example doesn't really apply. Its not a one time thing when you're down. Its the status quo of the relationship. The dynamics change when its like that.

Of course it wouldn't be a big deal if everybody is mature and respectful but obviously ppl in relationships are not that way. Things get even more volatile with certain personalities.

They was all thinking the same thing in that room. Only Parks wanted to understand and be told.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom