The Combat Jack Show Thread

Been told y’all about that clown…. But y’all like being “all inclusive”.

I see dudes like Adam22 everyday in Florida. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He’s a tattooed druggy. Preys on weak minded and desperate people. A fire stoker. Dude is strictly an opportunist and naive BLACK people fall for dudes like him all the time. For what reason? I don’t know.

What’s done is done. Dude already had a successful podcast, has a digital footprint which will contribute to his legacy…..

He may get shut down but dude was already able to recoup millions of dollars :lol: :lol: :lol:

Continue to make these clowns millionaires and it’s clear as day what they’re about.

That's f'ed up. The way Adam keep tryna deflect, minimize and can't own up to doing some foul **** says a lot. Same way how Vlad couldn't own up to lying on Minister Farrakhan. You can tell AD pissed.

i’m a bit confused why it would be eff’d up? so he had a side discussion w/another cohost that pertained to another cohost’s performance? i believe both parties are being honest…it sounds like adam has had convos w/AD about his performance in the past, & AD admits to not being as dedicated as he could in terms of his own performance…it seems to me, more honest for adam to say that he regrets that it got back to AD in that way moreso than actually having that conversation

i don’t see any of what adam22 does as trying to take advantage of people or malicious, though savvy enough to build a business he just runs a really messy program at no jumper, i think because of who adam22 is & how he came up on the internet…this is a dude that i don’t think has ever had a real ‘jobby job,’ was a traveling bmx rider, has openly stated he was something of a scammer, did all manner of drugs & was relatively sexually irresponsible, and willing to recant these experiences in interviews with upcoming personalities in soundcloud era hip-hop, who other outlets were not; all of which was somewhat a part of the charm of no jumper…him talking to dudes like spencer, fuentes, etc. is just an extension of the same ethos

“Cultural differences” for sure.

Pun >>>>>>>

i can see why AD would feel aggrieved, especially as he seems to have put himself out there for adam on multiple occasions but i don’t think that this is something that couldn’t/wouldn’t happen if everything played out the same but another set of people were involved…everyone would like to be addressed face to face about criticisms & not have to find out from a 3rd party—even if those criticisms were known, but the reality is co-workers talk about other co-workers all the time just most times it doesn’t come back around & it often isn’t at the level where the boss (adam22 in this case) is so loose…

It's something that a lot of us have learned and need to learn when we at these jobs.

van definitely came through w/some needed clarity, insight, & some levity to how serious it was being taken

eh, i think most people would have that same reaction to someone coming to put you out on your platform about something you’ve already addressed years ago… i’ve heard adam22’s explanation of this already & it’s plausible considering that era; if it really were that egregious he would have been caught up because it’s definitely not the case that people haven’t already tried using that situation against him

i’m a bit confused why it would be eff’d up? so he had a side discussion w/another cohost that pertained to another cohost’s performance? i believe both parties are being honest…it sounds like adam has had convos w/AD about his performance in the past, & AD admits to not being as dedicated as he could in terms of his own performance…it seems to me, more honest for adam to say that he regrets that it got back to AD in that way moreso than actually having that conversation

i don’t see any of what adam22 does as trying to take advantage of people or malicious, though savvy enough to build a business he just runs a really messy program at no jumper, i think because of who adam22 is & how he came up on the internet…this is a dude that i don’t think has ever had a real ‘jobby job,’ was a traveling bmx rider, has openly stated he was something of a scammer, did all manner of drugs & was relatively sexually irresponsible, and willing to recant these experiences in interviews with upcoming personalities in soundcloud era hip-hop, who other outlets were not; all of which was somewhat a part of the charm of no jumper…him talking to dudes like spencer, fuentes, etc. is just an extension of the same ethos

i can see why AD would feel aggrieved, especially as he seems to have put himself out there for adam on multiple occasions but i don’t think that this is something that couldn’t/wouldn’t happen if everything played out the same but another set of people were involved…everyone would like to be addressed face to face about criticisms & not have to find out from a 3rd party—even if those criticisms were known, but the reality is co-workers talk about other co-workers all the time just most times it doesn’t come back around & it often isn’t at the level where the boss (adam22 in this case) is so loose…

van definitely came through w/some needed clarity, insight, & some levity to how serious it was being taken

eh, i think most people would have that same reaction to someone coming to put you out on your platform about something you’ve already addressed years ago… i’ve heard adam22’s explanation of this already & it’s plausible considering that era; if it really were that egregious he would have been caught up because it’s definitely not the case that people haven’t already tried using that situation against him

We just heard the call, they never talked about AD needed to step up his performance or else. If him and Adam strictly had a business relationship I could agree with this but they had a personal relationship outside of the show. AD was basically Adam's Luka Brasi, dude was gonna be apart of Adam's wedding. It's snake behavior, no way around it.

I dont watch BMF so i had to do research on the church scene they referenced on JBP

:lol:

Edit: im aware that No Jumper is a thing. Yall saying its ended but i dont watch the show.

Yall posting anthologies :lol:

Cliffnotes please.
Short cliffnotes please.

Also does Premium Pete still pod? I stopped after he kicked his cohost girl off.

Does Marisa Mendez still pod? Stopped checking years ago.

Last edited:
We just heard the call, they never talked about AD needed to step up his performance or else. If him and Adam strictly had a business relationship I could agree with this but they had a personal relationship outside of the show. AD was basically Adam's Luka Brasi, dude was gonna be apart of Adam's wedding. It's snake behavior, no way around it.

i’d agree that there is a degree of disloyalty to not explicitly having that convo with AD 1st…but the real problem is adam22 is both the boss & talent where he doesn’t seem either aware or disciplined enough to avoid these type situations…as such it can be an issue, especially the way things seem to be run @ no jumper where there don’t seem to be any lines between the business/content/friendships…

This filled in the blanks, because I forgot some of the things.

Tax defense was Troy killed Banga, it wasn't him. His lawyer is saying it, but it's coming from Tax.

That's why it's weird to me how all these dudes are saying Troy is a rat. If Troy doesn't testify it's giving Tax an out and also implicating himself. I forgot how Troy got charged before Tax. He was in, while Tax was touring the country worried about them coming for him. That's why when Troy finally got out Tax went at him. To make sure he couldn't testify and give his side.

So the streets says it's cool for Tax to say it wasn't me, it was him? That's not snitching? It's cool to shoot up a spot? But nah, people like Tax.

That's why it's annoying when all these people who claim to be civilians "now", and the so called activist like Mysonne are talking about rats. So you want murderers on the street? The **** is *** backwards.

Free dude? He was shooting up in a club and one person was killed and two innocents were shot.

Last edited:
i’d agree that there is a degree of disloyalty to not explicitly having that convo with AD 1st…but the real problem is adam22 is both the boss & talent where he doesn’t seem either aware or disciplined enough to avoid these type situations…as such it can be an issue, especially the way things seem to be run @ no jumper where there don’t seem to be any lines between the business/content/friendships…

My thing is this, no jumper is not ESPN or some news network so what exactly was Adam hoping AD "step up" as? No jumper is built on f'ery. Nonsense, mindless entertainment type of ****. Adam himself is bad interviewer. He's had a lot of awkward/bad moments with guests but in this lane that has helped him. AD is like the most "professional" person on there. :lol:

I think AD being critical about Adam's white supremacists buddies is the real reason this happened.

My thing is this, no jumper is not ESPN or some news network so what exactly was Adam hoping AD "step up" as? No jumper is built on f'ery. Nonsense, mindless entertainment type of ****. Adam himself is bad interviewer. He's had a lot of awkward/bad moments with guests but in this lane that has helped him. AD is like the most "professional" person on there. :lol:

I think AD being critical about Adam's white supremacists buddies is the real reason this happened.

i’m just going off what AD himself admitted/stated, which is that he was (s)lacking a bit, not doing as much as he could to prepare & be his best self & that he had become a lil self critical to the point of underperforming from some of the criticism that adam22 had previously given him…

definitely agree that the willingness to be super awkward is/was some of the appeal of the og no jumper content, i could see there being friction/tension about giving those type dudes a platform being that the majority of the talent over there is/was black/of color but it’s on brand for adam22/no jumper…and in my opinion, not because he is in agreement with them but i think he genuinely is into the nature those type of discussions

Well he gives a platform to white supremacist.

I keep wondering why black people are continuing to support him

he’s put folk on but he’s not black so i wouldn’t expect him to be as principled about platforming such characters…i don’t necessarily see it as an issue because it doesn’t seem to me like he is aligned with them, beyond maybe the idea(l) that people shouldn’t automatically be de-platformed for their opinion(s)?

he’s put folk on but he’s not black so i wouldn’t expect him to be as principled about platforming such characters…i don’t necessarily see it as an issue because it doesn’t seem to me like he is aligned with them, beyond maybe the idea(l) that people shouldn’t automatically be de-platformed for their opinion(s)?

So having people like Nick Fuentes and Richard Spencer and giving them a platform to grown their base isn't a big deal, when he's used black people and black culture to become popular?

Back
Top Bottom