The Combat Jack Show Thread

Tax got two priors, he plead guilty to the gun possession charge (which he’s still awaiting sentencing for), and he’s still up against a murder charge…

1678616426729.gif

Anyone surprised if any cohost leave JBP, it’s Joe show, he has loyalty to nobody but himself
They’d all have a reason to leave.

Ish and Ice never wanted to do a podcast. Mel has her own thing and Flip also has his own situation.

Ish is most likely to leave if anyone does.

Yeah, apparently Banga's brother Trife had some words for Bes

and Cas case also implicated Tax in the shootin, because of the wiretaps

I hope Bes and Tax really go back like that.

Ain't no way I'm jumping out the window with some **** like this knowing my mans killed a dude (on film), and then tried to have the "rat" killed again on another occasion.

Tax was big tripping.

Basically absolving the crash dummy of ANY of his actions.

Bes should more upset at his “dawg” for crashing out and blowing his chance. Some dudes really are stuck on stupid. Dude was on his way and blew it for exactly what… pride? :lol: :lol: :rofl:

(If it was self defense, disregard what I said)

Last edited:
I hope Bes and Tax really go back like that.

Ain't no way I'm jumping out the window with some **** like this knowing my mans killed a dude (on film), and then tried to have the "rat" killed again on another occasion.

Tax was big tripping.
Yeah they really better be friends since childhood. Are those Troy's kids on that poster?

Troy is a funny dude. His elaborate story telling of the events :lol:

He said he was going to take the stand, and him testifying helps his own case by denying the gun. He'll probably still have to do some time for the gun(s) in the car though.

a man with glasses wouldn't shoot anyone :lol:

and Ish is wild for those sandals. Especially with jeans.

Dude was like Hov did.

I never could get down with anything between my toes(pause)

Back
Top Bottom