The Combat Jack Show Thread

My guess would be closer to 20, since they’re throwing assault and the possession of a weapon by a felon on him as well. IIRC, I believe he has 2 violent priors so he could be in for a long stretch.

I’m not sure if NY still does the 3 strikes rule, where they send you away for good on your third violent felony conviction, so one of the up top NTers can probably say more to that.

People also forget that he plead guilty to the federal gun charge, which I think is a minimum of 10 from what I remember reading a few years back.

He’s sitting for a while either way.

Was just thinking about the old days of podcasts. Interesting to see how things panned out for a lot of folks nearly 10 years later.

Combat passed.
Desus and Mero split
Nore still getting drunk on Drink Champs and EFN probably still telling that story about his ex at the video shoot.
Tax is cooked.
Joe’s currently on the third line up of guest hosts. Probably gonna be announcing an open casting call any day now with the way folks in here talk about Ish.

Who would’ve thought that the only podcasts to not have had some major drama unfold would be Brilliant Idiots and Juan Ep :lol:

Last edited:
My guess would be closer to 20, since they’re throwing assault and the possession of a weapon by a felon on him as well. IIRC, I believe he has 2 violent priors so he could be in for a long stretch.

I’m not sure if NY still does the 3 strikes rule, where they send you away for good on your third violent felony conviction, so one of the up top NTers can probably say more to that.

People also forget that he plead guilty to the federal gun charge, which I think is a minimum of 10 from what I remember reading a few years back.

He’s sitting for a while either way.

Yeah, they still do three strikes

Looked it up

Daryl Campbell, guilty of manslaughter in the first degree, two counts of assault in the first degree, one count of assault in the second degree, and two counts of criminal possession of a weapon in the second degree.

Dude is getting more than 20.

That's the murder, the two others shot(two assault) and Troy Ave(second degree)

Damn, looks like they’re throwing the whole thing on him then. There was the argument that Troy could’ve been the one to have shot the others since he fired brazen in the crowd. Guess that’s a wrap.

Cass said Tax didn’t even want to go out that night. Wild as hell how both of their stories about to play out, since Cass got 2 prior violent felonies as well.

Case disrespecting Luther is blasphemous. Especially someone of Case's singing ability. This isn't Chaka Khan talking about other singers.

Freeze saying Luther must have slept with Case's dad and didn't call him back :rofl:

The older I get the dumber street rules sound. So I can try and kill a person, but how dare I testify against the person. People are more upset at the witness than the killer. How dare they. And one of the consequences is that you do **** in a public venue and they might testify against you. As if Troy was the only one who testified against Tax.

and this dude is mad corny

:smh:

:rofl:

The older I get the dumber street rules sound. So I can try and kill a person, but how dare I testify against the person. People are more upset at the witness than the killer. How dare they. And one of the consequences is that you do **** in a public venue and they might testify against you. As if Troy was the only one who testified against Tax.

:smh:

Dudes be defending dudes who literally will rob, steal, kill, shoot up mama or grandmas house, etc.

Like fool, if he did it to them, he definitely will do it to you all if you were his friend or enemy :lol: :lol:

Dudes be defending dudes who literally will rob, steal, kill, shoot up mama or grandmas house, etc.

Like fool, if he did it to them, he definitely will do it to you all if you were his friend or enemy :lol: :lol:

We're too accepting of violence and murder.

If Troy would have shot Tax, people would say a couple of RIP's and people would move on. But this big internet discussion on snitching comes from a dude who let off shots in front of dozens.

And free him? No, keep him. After all that talk, it ain't like he gave Troy a fair one.

Yeah i've often thought about how we move away from that stuff. It's usually children with non fully formed brains making these violent decisions and rules for the hood.

“Same dude in the picture, be the same n_ kill you”

Look at Alpo. The mafia, etc.

Dudes will wack their homeboys, family, etc. and I’m supposed to be trusting or wish the best for these suckers? Nope.

People clown Troy because he portrayed himself as this super duper gangster, new 50 cent.

Me personally I don't care, him and Tax are dummies but if another rapper was in that situation Troy woulda probably called himself a snitch and be like "these other rappers weirdos, I'm from Brooklyn, we don't take the stand"

Last edited:
People clown Troy because he portrayed himself as this super duper gangster, new 50 cent.

Me personally I don't care, him and Tax are dummies but if another rapper was in that situation Troy woulda probably called himself a snitch and be like "these other rappers weirdos, I'm from Brooklyn, we don't take the stand"

I wouldn't say he did that, because he didn't even talk about his gang ties.

IMO he always kept it like he was a hustler, not gangsta.

Kid is about four inches and a non play dough body from being 50. It was more so the harmonizing hooks.

Seriously, somebody has to snuff Logic

Nasty how he's exploiting his dad to prove he's black.

I'd like to see a photo of one of his shows. I bet the only black people there are with white people and you won't see a group of more than two.

I'd like someone to ask him is it ok for your white fans to say the N word.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom