The Combat Jack Show Thread

That whole segment was weird. It's like they had opposite takes.

I do think there was a lot of spin. His people got out there and said he recanted and there would be video, but the charges are still there.

It's sort of funny one discussion is over his Ebony cover and the next is over this, and none of it has to do with Jonathan Majors and everything about us as black men having to really defend ourselves.

Bron is a weirdo

I can't imagine after he retires and all he will be doing to get attention.

He's definitely going to be all up in Bryce and Bronny's games like Lavar and Tee Morant.

I mean dude has been the center of attention everywhere he goes since he was a kid. All things considered he turned out alright, especially with the expectations that were put on him and living up to those. He does have some goofy tendencies but he could’ve turned out a lot worse.

That whole segment was weird. It's like they had opposite takes.

I do think there was a lot of spin. His people got out there and said he recanted and there would be video, but the charges are still there.

It's sort of funny one discussion is over his Ebony cover and the next is over this, and none of it has to do with Jonathan Majors and everything about us as black men having to really defend ourselves.

When the story first broke they was saying the girl had bruises on her. Now they saying it's video evidence he did nothing. Real conflicting.

I mean dude has been the center of attention everywhere he goes since he was a kid. All things considered he turned out alright, especially with the expectations that were put on him and living up to those. He does have some goofy tendencies but he could’ve turned out a lot worse.
With the things he's doing with his I Promise school and village he's teflon to me right now. Game changers if they get it fully ironed out, and can expand to multiple cities in need.

At one point it was Tiger and LeBron… now it’s just LeBron :lol: :lol: :lol:

Both dudes were squeaky clean but we all know what happened to Tiger :lol:

Mel's Ezra Miller point went right over their heads..

Warner Bros better pack a lunch for the Flash promo/press runs.

It's probably because they're like me. I had no clue who dude was until his problems. He's not enough of a factor for me to even inquire more than what I heard. He's just been in a bunch of movies I didn't like, as a character I didn't like.

He's a nobody to me, but she got them when she said two weeks ago they were saying he's not a star.

Like I was saying previously, they're two worlds. Someone can be a star to us, but not to them and vice versa.

Last edited:
I think he's scared to talk.

Now all of a sudden he doesn't care if his chick has Chris Brown grinding on her when he was saying she shouldn't wear certain stuff.

Sometimes I feel like he’s says stuff just to side with Melyssa. He was the main reason they had a “b****” cup in the first place :lol:.

First time seeing Johnathon Majors was in this haven't seen anything else. He really just came on the scene like in 2017/18

Jurnee :nthat:

RIP Micheal K. Williams. It was pretty good...not a lot of science fiction with a black cast

I didn't even realize Peele and JJ Abrams were producers

Back
Top Bottom