The Combat Jack Show Thread

making a nicole wray playlist for the ride to work and couldn't help but laugh at nore when looking at 7 

i think drink champs is my fav. podcast 

Last edited:
Didn't realize Just was on Rap Radar.:nerd:

Nore is the perfect person to host a podcast. He's easily going to take the podcast game over. Cipha and Rosenberg do other things on the side, since there the og's I doubt they care. Imo they rule the rap nerd category easily.

I forgive Just for wearing fakes.. Lol he's super humble and a great interview. I remember him getting salty when Dame was on the Combat getting at him. Lol

That's my **** I waited like 5-6 yrs for that joint to be released after hearing it on sp2
same , i replayed that scene from sp2 over and over just listening to the instrumental . almost lost it when i finally got the full version .

Last edited:
So tax is mad he didnt get credit from Hot

Called ebros wife a lesbian

Then Ebro got him fired

Tax is an emotional street dude and he played himself end of story. You cant win street wars while trying to work for corporations.
His ignorance is amazing. The tough guy thing is so corny & he's too old to not know it's a dead end. 

And the worst part is you know he knows better. Dude just can't be a professional.

Fired from where by the way?

Last edited:
making a nicole wray playlist for the ride to work and couldn't help but laugh at nore when looking at 7 

i think drink champs is my fav. podcast 

7 is another one of those producers that had a crazy run then just seemed to fall off the face of the earth.

I would have done the exact same thing.

The whole 'snitching' stigma just perpetuates and feeds ignorance.

In Ebro's position, the first thing I'd want to do is cause some sort of physical harm, but why put myself in a position where my job is on the line. Too old for the back and forth, so I know Ebro is.
laugh.gif

The sucka part is a 30 year old man attacking someones family over social media because he feels he should get credit for them playing a song.

Didn't even know that's what it was over.
mean.gif

Dude has a ton of growing up to do. I don't know if they'll cut him enough slack, though.

Did he ever take Math up on his one on one offer?
laugh.gif

The act is tired. And I don't think he's soft, I just think he feeds into the twitter/IG hype and lets people put the battery in his back every time. It's not worth it.

Last edited:
This is why i wanted more info about how this started because all I heard at the beginning was Ebro got him fired but it shouldn't even have got to that point.

If Tax doesnt take up Math on that one on one then idk what to think of his persona he is building.

Dude got offered the fair one by someone he blatantly disrespected seemingly out of the blue. No honor in turning that down. Especially when your schtick is the portrayal of this street cat that's about that action.

Tax' mouth is going to get him in trouble. Technically it got him to where he is, because he's sort of like a new age Star(Star & Bucwild). But he doesn't have Star's money and power.

Dame Grease on The Cipher was good

Corey Pegues' on Combat should be ok

I'm not sure what Joe and Tax are going to talk about. Has anything happen?

Yeah, it was good. I forgot all about how they went after him right after Combat. It's crazy, you have cops convicted of crimes in jail who still get pensions :smh:

Trying to go after him for something that happen almost 30 years ago. They know damn well that they really wanted to tarnish his name for calling out bad policing. I'm interested in reading the book.

I forgot about Ed Woods, if any of you haven't listened. You have to go back and listen to Ed Woods first appearance on Combat. Him and Dallas :lol: He wasn't for the ********. He was about to push the lawyer **** to the side. That was one of the best episodes.

Last edited:
:lol:

I mess with Tax but he's like that dude ALWAYS has to prove how tough he is. I'm surprised dude is only 30. He look about about 35, 36.

So what do you think he should have done?

There was nothing sucka about Ebro contacting Viacom.

I would have done the exact same thing.

The whole 'snitching' stigma just perpetuates and feeds ignorance.

In Ebro's position, the first thing I'd want to do is cause some sort of physical harm, but why put myself in a position where my job is on the line. Too old for the back and forth, so I know Ebro is.
laugh.gif
How  about go confront him like a man, face to face to defend your wife and family's honor instead of being indirect and tattle telling.

Would you have respected your father calling another man's boss after he disrespected you and your mother?

Everyone is different though. I personally don't respect it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom