The Combat Jack Show Thread

mel always catch the pod flu when it gets real

She's actually making it so she's not needed. You're going to be sick right before a holiday and you're always on these vacations.

It's not like she has a backbone and adds much from the female perspective.

Just got to the “I like freak offs too” … iont think he listened to the part of her being forced to .

Focused on the optics of her filing the civil suit and not Diddy settling lol

This ***** an idiot

:lol:

and this is why they needed to edit Saturday's. The stuff today is worse than the stuff said on Saturday's, because he's defensive in his feelings.

Talking about a civil settlement isn't enough and the sex trafficked are upset.

You can tell Parks was pissed having to listen to three hours to try and edit stuff.

it’s crazy to shut down your entire operation for another man’s problems

as if you were apart of it

then double back and talk about it anyway with worse takes

I’m befuddled beloved

His comments today are either bad or ridiculous.

We're going to have to hear about this again on Saturday's I'm sure.

c4PXlM.gif

She's actually making it so she's not needed. You're going to be sick right before a holiday and you're always on these vacations.

It's not like she has a backbone and adds much from the female perspective.

:lol:

and this is why they needed to edit Saturday's. The stuff today is worse than the stuff said on Saturday's, because he's defensive in his feelings.

Talking about a civil settlement isn't enough and the sex trafficked are upset.

You can tell Parks was pissed having to listen to three hours to try and edit stuff.
:lol: And they claim they read every single page of the suit.

I’m not rolling with that :lol:. He always has smoke for people and has benefited off of being that guy, so don’t go quiet when people expect you to keep that same energy for your friends. NORE isn’t known for being a critic like Joe is, so there’s no expectation for him to be one now.

Yeah he on his ******** :lol:

He knows how he’s marketed himself and the reason why JBP became what it is

I imagine Puff is tryna prepare for whatever the next however many years looks like moreso than putting hits out on podcasters and streamers but whatever lol

***** really just gaslit the fans on some “why you not asking Nore and Caresha to give an opinion” type ****. :lol:

Making it hot for other people, knowing that he’s deserving of the pushback he’s getting for not keeping the same energy with Puff.

Last edited:
One in the same. :lol:

And I fw Gates music heavy. Those interviews and instagram clips, I tend to avoid.

Last edited:
***** really just gaslit the fans on some “why you not asking Nore and Caresha to give an opinion” type ****. :lol:

Making it hot for other people, knowing that he’s deserving of the pushback he’s getting for not keeping the same energy with Puff.

I would have more respect for it, if Joe just said I did it because I didn't want to. Instead of throwing five excuses at the wall hoping that the public would latch on to one as legitimate.

He really didn't need an explanation and could have kept the same **** the fans energy.

This was a good discussion.

Mainly because of the guy off the camera comparing it to guns. When a mass shooting occurs it's a discussion for that day.

This whole thing has turned into we all knew about Puff already and making it about Cassie settling. Now let's move on to the next story.

I'm starting to think that Puff can pop his head back out in 2024 like nothing has happen and people will go for it.

Social media seems to be like a blip that makes people forget.

Back
Top Bottom