The Combat Jack Show Thread

Looks like that Keith Lee fella a fan of 85

:lol: Also learned son is a pro fighter. A lot of those folks talking might have found out.

I understand Ak's point, but with Puff it's not just about business. It's a little beyond that.

Ak is too dumb to realize that.

Especially when his smoke is also over the Young Miami situation and his own insecurities.

I just don’t like the framing of it as something else. Lmao just act like it ain’t happen and don’t even acknowledge it. We know Puff crazy and y’all may do business again. Anyone else he loves to go on long tirades based on rumors and unconfirmed things lol.

He’s the king of making up things that no one said to respond to/changing an entire situation so that he’s right in his mind

The way they set it up was funny to. It was a big deflect from the jump.

"People calling me about Joe!! I don't know!!"

Then he focused more on "people" instead of the topic. Just say that's your man and you don't want to trash him publicly because you don't know the truth. I can respect that.

"Now y'all want to speak, y'all don't want me to even review music"

When has he listened to what people told him to do? :lol:

I just don’t like the framing of it as something else. Lmao just act like it ain’t happen and don’t even acknowledge it. We know Puff crazy and y’all may do business again. Anyone else he loves to go on long tirades based on rumors and unconfirmed things lol.

He’s the king of making up things that no one said to respond to/changing an entire situation so that he’s right in his mind

With Envy and Johnathan Majors, it was all jokes.

You do the same thing

:lol:

1700460822251.png

They saying he edited this episode heavy

Man, Puff probably has cameras in every room of his spots to have dirt on people.

Dude is a movie villain, to the point he's tried to build up this religious nice guy image as a con. Those are the people you should be scared of. Suge Knight didn't care about being the bad guy or his image.

The way CTG & Joe reacted :lol:. Unsurprising at all. Just further shows these *****s claiming all this “independence” etc, are indeed high paid slaves to the industry/their masters at a certain point. And further this look away, take the bag culture that’s pervasive in the industry. That clip of Budden dancing so happily at the Diddy’s house in his mansion party, after signing with REVOLT is a perfect summation.

For a ***** who was in dusty wife beaters, ranting about Drake on a free SoundCloud pod, calling out LA Reid own Sexual Assault allegations on EDS (with an “Rob the Rich” shirt on, ironically :lol:).

To smugly sitting in a new studio (thanks to some old diddy money and revolt bucks)..draped in 10s of thousands dollars of designer clothes and looking the other way :lol:.

The imagery of it is almost too perfect.

And Joe is now mocking his Patreons, and deleting and editing episodes :lol:

Last edited:
Plus we have to think of Puff's crimes. Joe has a history. He can't say but too much, because his past will be brought up as it is every couple of months.

Plus, because of his history, it's no telling what he feels. I've heard numerous men make this about Cassie suing and waiting so long rather than Puff's actions. Look at Slim Thug.

Y’all know how this stuff goes. People turn the other cheek when it’s close to the vest.

Some of y’all dudes be saying “free thug” too, in comparison. It’s all the same. Close friends, family, etc. that’s how it goes. People are going to defend or look past the transgressions of their “own”. People are rarely, if ever truly “neutral”.

Plus we have to think of Puff's crimes. Joe has a history. He can't say but too much, because his past will be brought up as it is every couple of months.

Plus, because of his history, it's no telling what he feels. I've heard numerous men make this about Cassie suing and waiting so long rather than Puff's actions. Look at Slim Thug.

Exactly. Joe has a history of domestic violence and abuse of women. Can’t throw stones at a glass house

Back
Top Bottom