The Combat Jack Show Thread

Shannon addressing the jealousy he seeing and the podcast game.

Few days ago I said they was at 600k subs. Now they at 750k. Club Shay got 2.2 mil. His impact is crazy.

Folks gotta realize that Shannon is hilarious and charismatic. Not to mention if you’re a football fan over the age of 35, you’re very familiar with him as a player.

He was born to entertain and is authentically himself.

He’s a threat to them cats because he appeals to a lot of us black folks. Glad he’s shining :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

@frshstunna
U remember when @haha posted those creepy pics in the group chat
Had Grine Grine heated
While folks was tryna normalize it
Waaaait was u one of the ones on @haha side???
:lol:

My brother was crossing a packed out street in Harlem, sent me a five second video of a fat *** fully clothed in some jeans. You hypin it way the **** up.

Creeper Jeepers videos - filming women asses while walking without their consent. Probably record/flick pics while they wear skirts too. :smh:

Nah and this is why I left. Straight up game of popcorn or whatever that game we used to play as kids. It went from a fully clothed lady to skirts and underwear pics, like come on yo. Never done no weirdo or sucka **** like that in my life.

Crazy part is he’s a married man too

Still happily married with kids. Think my wife gives a ****? Maybe cause my wife knows me and it’s the same as looking at in person so I guess I was naive to it. Grine Grine somewhat explained his side, there’s a lot of weirdos that do weird **** with that footage or whatever, I don’t do anything like that so it never crossed my mind.

But this is one of the reasons why I don’t be on NT, cause N’s was making **** up and lying on me and it was the furthest thing from me so I was cool on that. Plus I just wanted to be on my phone less and social media less.

Folks gotta realize that Shannon is hilarious and charismatic. Not to mention if you’re a football fan over the age of 35, you’re very familiar with him as a player.

He was born to entertain and is authentically himself.

He’s a threat to them cats because he appeals to a lot of us black folks. Glad he’s shining :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Stephen Jackson hating made no sense. It's like someone hating on him how he was milking George Floyd's death.

Stephen Jackson hating made no sense. It's like someone hating on him how he was milking George Floyd's death.

None of the Shannon criticism makes sense. I see the journalist are saying "He's not ready for a real interview, he didn't follow up!!".

Don't nobody care about that. Shannon ain't tryna be Bryant Gumble, he wouldn't be Shannon if tried to do that. People are tired of the same ol boring interview style. That's why Shannon has changed the game. Cam and Mase got current and former NBA players on there.

With that Katt interview just let him go, let him talk his ****. This ain't 20/20. :lol:

My brother was crossing a packed out street in Harlem, sent me a five second video of a fat *** fully clothed in some jeans. You hypin it way the **** up.

Nah and this is why I left. Straight up game of popcorn or whatever that game we used to play as kids. It went from a fully clothed lady to skirts and underwear pics, like come on yo. Never done no weirdo or sucka **** like that in my life.

Still happily married with kids. Think my wife gives a ****? Maybe cause my wife knows me and it’s the same as looking at in person so I guess I was naive to it. Grine Grine somewhat explained his side, there’s a lot of weirdos that do weird **** with that footage or whatever, I don’t do anything like that so it never crossed my mind.

But this is one of the reasons why I don’t be on NT, cause N’s was making **** up and lying on me and it was the furthest thing from me so I was cool on that. Plus I just wanted to be on my phone less and social media less.

Look who's out

Welcome home kid

None of the Shannon criticism makes sense. I see the journalist are saying "He's not ready for a real interview, he didn't follow up!!".

Don't nobody care about that. Shannon ain't tryna be Bryant Gumble, he wouldn't be Shannon if tried to do that. People are tired of the same ol boring interview style. That's why Shannon has changed the game. Cam and Mase got current and former NBA players on there.

With that Katt interview just let him go, let him talk his ****. This ain't 20/20. :lol:

Shannon really isn't doing anything new and hasn't changed anything, that's the hate.

A lot of former athletes have had podcast and shows.

Rick Rude move :lol:

1705077784857.png

That man ain’t doing nothing wrong.

This has got to be the most sensitive society EVER. People literally making a living off talking about others via podcasts, IG lives, tweets, etc. but whenever someone actually is willing to match energy, there’s an issue…? No man.

Everything is fair game these days :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And y’all know Cam ain’t the type to let up.

That man ain’t doing nothing wrong.

This has got to be the most sensitive society EVER. People literally making a living off talking about others via podcasts, IG lives, tweets, etc. but whenever someone actually is willing to match energy, there’s an issue…? No man.

Everything is fair game these days :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And y’all know Cam ain’t the type to let up.

Nobody’s feelings are hurt. A 50 year old man doing some lame **** is just childish. **** ain’t funny. Took time and paid someone to create this corny **** for him.

Back
Top Bottom