The Combat Jack Show Thread

It's weird just to sit there and look at M4 and Ish

you can tell he didn’t go “outside” as he always reminds people.

Nothing wrong with appreciating new technology but as ya’ll said, he’s 40 :lol: :lol:

I remember I got on on my older cousin because he kept trying to show me his homegirls post and photos of her new iPhone. I’m like dawg, it’s only a damn phone. We’re in our 30s everyone has seen an iPhone. Then he tells me “Oh, she can’t be happy and show off her new purchase” I’m like that has nothing to do with me. I don’t care, that’s her prerogative.

I was just never raised to do it that way. I was just raised to show up with new gear and not saying anything. Just let the people talk about it

Last edited:
That's why it's goofy. You're recording yourself admitting to a possible crime. You're going to throw your career and life away at 50 something? So why even say it?

and he isn't funny enough to make one big joke out of it like a comedian should. I guess he tried. This was a way for people to come away thinking Mike Epps is funny, I'm going to watch his stand up when it hits Netflix.

He was lying about Unc trying to instigate Katt to talk bad about him. Definitely don’t remember that from the Katt interview. Mike was trying too hard to get mixed up in that Katt stuff so he can get his interviews and ticket sales up.

Hopefully this is a buildup to an actual interview and it's just promo, otherwise Mike going out sad.

That's the question. Did Shannon turn it down? Is that why Mike took a shot? Mike actually lied twice, he said he dm'ed Shannon first because Shannon was tryna get Katt to talk bad about him, that didn't happen. Like damn bruh you just made up a different story to go viral.

corny or not, this is what got unc all in his feeelings? so we taking comedic bits on stage as truth now??

I think shannon is mad mike begged to be on the show, got turned down then took shots

early on I thought mike was just creating a fake scenario for the sake of comedy but the fact that he actually tried to get on the show is a bit desperate

either way shannon looks goofy for trying to tuff talk a comedian knowing he can’t do nothing with him

Why is it that folks get labeled as being “in their feelings” when they call out some f*** s***? :lol:

A lot of comedians hide their true feelings under the guise of “it’s just jokes”. He insinuated that Shannon got sugar in his tank. Shannon brushed it off and focused on the fact that Mike went on stage and lied about the outreach… to which Mike pulled back and admitted to lying about.

How’s Shannon the goofy for that?

Mike getting online and insinuating that they’ll be shooting instead of fighting is corny as all hell.

Last edited:
Sometimes we take the "tough talk" too literal. Sometimes you have to make a point and it's not even about doing anything violent but do you have the heart to say what you said in somebody's face.

Even Corey is apologizing to Shannon cuz none of these dudes are gonna say that to him at allstar weekend.

Why is it that folks get labeled as being “in their feelings” when they call out some f*** s***? :lol:

A lot of comedians hide their true feelings under the guise of “it’s just jokes”. He insinuated that Shannon got sugar in his tank. Shannon brushed it off and focused on the fact that Mike went on stage and lied about the outreach… to which Mike pulled back and admitted to lying about.

How’s Shannon the goofy for that?

Mike getting online and insinuating that they’ll be shooting instead of fighting is corny as all hell.

context is important tho, man was on stage telling jokes...i get it, it's blurred lines when it comes to interpretation & one can't choose how someone else should respond; i just figured mike epps must of have said something more egregious than implying 'suss-ness' (which unc even brushed off) or setup scenario in a joke...

context is important tho, man was on stage telling jokes...i get it, it's blurred lines when it comes to interpretation & one can't choose how someone else should respond; i just figured mike epps must of have said something more egregious than implying 'suss-ness' (which unc even brushed off) or setup scenario in a joke...

Everyone ain’t cool with people lying on their family/name

They’re all playing up anything that’s stemmed from the Katt thing for the added attention it brings. Bunch of grown men posturing for the optics. They’re doing it for your approval.

this actually makes the most sense...

Everyone ain’t cool with people lying on their family/name

so to be clear, shannon saying he was going to pull up on epps is based on a joke where the premise (or lie if that's how folk are playing it) was shannon asking Mike to be on his show & not that he called him madea/implied he was sweet?

so to be clear, shannon saying he was going to pull up on epps is based on a joke where the premise (or lie if that's how folk are playing it) was shannon asking Mike to be on his show & not that he called him madea/implied he was sweet?

There’s no “folks”. Mike Epps HIMSELF admitted to lying. The joke was said, but the premise was a lie, based upon the facts that Mike disclosed himself. He’s the one that DM’d and solicited Shannon, and asked to be on his show. That’s the point.

And yes, Shannon has made it clear he doesn’t care about what people think or assume about his sexuality.

He’s angered because Epps lied (and admitted it, but I guess you didn’t see him admit it) about Shannon asking him to be on his show. Mike Epp’s out here interjecting and basically begging the man to be on his show. Then he tried to twist the story during his stand up. That’s grounds for confrontation

Back
Top Bottom