The Combat Jack Show Thread

Why is it that folks get labeled as being “in their feelings” when they call out some f*** s***? :lol:

A lot of comedians hide their true feelings under the guise of “it’s just jokes”. He insinuated that Shannon got sugar in his tank. Shannon brushed it off and focused on the fact that Mike went on stage and lied about the outreach… to which Mike pulled back and admitted to lying about.

How’s Shannon the goofy for that?

Mike getting online and insinuating that they’ll be shooting instead of fighting is corny as all hell.

they both look goofy

Mike for begging and shannon for entering this new level of controversy and not accepting what comes with it

all this comes with the game, you gonna fight everyone who lies?

that’s just not possible

mike is loved by the streets, it’s not gonna go the way he thinks it will

There’s no “folks”. Mike Epps HIMSELF admitted to lying. The joke was said, but the premise was a lie, based upon the facts that Mike disclosed himself. He’s the one that DM’d and solicited Shannon, and asked to be on his show. That’s the point.

And yes, Shannon has made it clear he doesn’t care about what people think or assume about his sexuality.

He’s angered because Epps lied (and admitted it, but I guess you didn’t see him admit it) about Shannon asking him to be on his show. Mike Epp’s out here interjecting and basically begging the man to be on his show. Then he tried to twist the story during his stand up. That’s grounds for confrontation

9/12/22
Told y’all before… it doesn’t happen often, but from time to time my ***** Grimey be making sense. :lol:

12/1/23
I try telling y’all. :lol:

It doesn’t happen often… but from time to time… Grimey be making complete sense. :lol:

Once a year, Grimey says some **** I completely agree with. :lol:

There’s no “folks”. Mike Epps HIMSELF admitted to lying. The joke was said, but the premise was a lie, based upon the facts that Mike disclosed himself. He’s the one that DM’d and solicited Shannon, and asked to be on his show. That’s the point.

And yes, Shannon has made it clear he doesn’t care about what people think or assume about his sexuality.

He’s angered because Epps lied (and admitted it, but I guess you didn’t see him admit it) about Shannon asking him to be on his show. Mike Epp’s out here interjecting and basically begging the man to be on his show. Then he tried to twist the story during his stand up. That’s grounds for confrontation

the ‘lie’ was in service to the joke premise…it’s not even remotely plausible that shannon called epps to be on his show & epps replied ‘no madea,’ that this crossed a boundary that is grounds for confrontation that questioning his sexuality did not seems quite ridiculous…both the men are responsible adults so i don’t expect anything to really happen but it’s easy to see how things can escalate from a rather benign event in the age of ‘social’ media

they both look goofy

Mike for begging and shannon for entering this new level of controversy and not accepting what comes with it

all this comes with the game, you gonna fight everyone who lies?

that’s just not possible

mike is loved by the streets, it’s not gonna go the way he thinks it will

We know nobody was ever gonna fight. Just like y'all giving Mike the excuse of "the lie was to set up the joke". Shannon said what he said to prove a point.

We know nobody was ever gonna fight. Just like y'all giving Mike the excuse of "the lie was to set up the joke". Shannon said what he said to prove a point.

there’s no yall

I specifically said mike looks desperate

I said I originally thought he just created a premise for a joke with no actual contact with shannon

shannon is on a roll with interviewing the most controversial people in the industry

this is what comes with it

you can’t play in mud and wanna fight cause someone got mud on you

well you can but you’ll look crazy

and he looks crazy talking tuff to a man the world knows he can destroy

I do wonder what desus’s goals exactly are. Also dude turned down the sports betting before it really took off and now he has a DraftKings link on his bio. So he’s also bad at business lol

The money they were offering then, probably wasn't as good now. Could also he the inverse where people's bread is running dry, so they taking whatever now to stay afloat.

There’s a lot of stuff that went on behind the scenes that led to the split. Stuff that Mero won’t talk about publicly but Desus was on some goofy ****.

1708048072787.png

It definitely doesn't look like mero was ready to move forward

Desus ain't said **** yet and Mero been dancing, so at this point people are just applying what they think happened to the situation. Either way, fumble.

They both signed NDAs when the Showtime deal ended. But I think given the flack that Victor was catching, Mero sort of broke the terms of the NDA and started saying things. That’s why Desus isn’t saying anything but Mero wanted to make sure that the narrative wasn’t that he or Victor specifically were to blame.

Yeah I get the feeling the bread wasn't as good as what it is now. Mero seems like he was rushing quick deals because he has a large family.

I doubt it was, because sports betting is damn near nation wide now. You can always re-negotiate. It's sort of weird to me Desus wouldn't want to do it. I'd like to know why. Especially some of the things pods used to advertise five years ago.

Love Melo/Mero pod and with Joe today was really dope

Really bummer him and Desus still haven’t peaced it up

Who all listens to Victory Light on here? Easy, fun listen and restored the feeling of the 🎨

Lizbel delivery is hilarious

Lizbel is crazier than her brother 🤣

I doubt it was, because sports betting is damn near nation wide now. You can always re-negotiate. It's sort of weird to me Desus wouldn't want to do it. I'd like to know why. Especially some of the things pods used to advertise five years ago.
Yes liek this was back then when it wasn’t as big. Now you have jaime foxx , Kevin hart and Vanessa hudgens doing nonstop gambling commercials. I’d be pissed too if you passed that up when we could’ve been the face on betmgm

The vibes I get is that desus wanted to be hbo, showtime and Hollywood. Where as Mero wanted to be YouTube and Twitter and take as many deals as possible. Which is why the 2 things you’ve seen desus do since are hosting kimmels show for a week and the daily show. That’s the kind of clout he wants. But the money ain’t there. Look how Shannon sharp is killing it

Back
Top Bottom