The Combat Jack Show Thread

Yo I saw a list of her relationships and saw him and was like aww hell nah.

She got some low standards. Cuz when you refresh the page and see who your Eskimo bros are it can be disappointing

I wonder if Joe takes the bait or Mel.

That old man I’m parched voice :rofl: :rofl:

I think she indirectly referred to Benzino and Cam by saying she was going to continue saying nothing, because they were commending her for saying nothing. I guess she releases it to her therapist.

I rock with Cory but if somebody don't take his side he act like a fat lil kid.

Corey admitted one episode drunkenly that he really wants to hang out with jamie foxx and the other guys and it messes with him

corey been taking his ball and going home for years and it’s sad to see

patrice oneal handled not fitting in way more gracefully than corey and made it endearing in a charming way (pause)

I stopped watching 5150 a long time ago

and it’s crazy cause corey still one of the funniest on stage but he’s undermining his own talent

Corey admitted one episode drunkenly that he really wants to hang out with jamie foxx and the other guys and it messes with him

corey been taking his ball and going home for years and it’s sad to see

patrice oneal handled not fitting in way more gracefully than corey and made it endearing in a charming way (pause)

I stopped watching 5150 a long time ago

and it’s crazy cause corey still one of the funniest on stage but he’s undermining his own talent

I stopped watching when he had the fool Precyse on there, I started back when Craig when came back. Corey burn bridges with everybody he cool with. Zo gone, Freez gone, Nate and Ryan Davis, Grady. He known Goodfrey for 30 years and he tryna spark something with him now. :smh: :lol:

5150 is his therapy, he was airing out own daughter last month. :smh: He said his daughter threatened to go on Tasha K. All bad.

Watching Corey from Speedy's Comedy Corner to now is a real trip. Definition of toxic. This ***** has pushed everyone away and continues to make it seem like he's the real one. This ***** will dog his own kids out air and say I ain't raise the little *****/*****. I remember when he had both on the show at different points.

Straight loser ****.

Watching Corey from Speedy's Comedy Corner to now is a real trip. Definition of toxic. This ***** has pushed everyone away and continues to make it seem like he's the real one. This ***** will dog his own kids out air and say I ain't raise the little *****/*****. I remember when he had both on the show at different points.

Straight loser ****.

Yeah aired out his son a couple years ago. Talking about some girl his son was dating. He was like "My son is controlled by a funky Bish!!"

😲

Joe made me go look it up.

He said he lived in a foamposite box :rofl:

all i think of is when dame was on the breakfast club with mook and mook was also tryna school dame as to why he’s wrong all while living in a storage closet

know goodz gonna have all types of jokes in blogs bout it

Back
Top Bottom