The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe is about to go at Rosenberg

I'm not a Candace Owens fan and don't like the look, but I don't care. I'm just not going to listen/watch.

Rosenberg doesn't seem to get "us." You can't flip out and be upset, because you're Jewish and think you can dictate what WE do. It's one of the reasons, so many of us are supporting Palestine now.

I'm sure Rosenberg has interviewed people Joe didn't care for.

Terry Crews interview on Club shay real good. He basically admitted he wylin a few years ago with his comments. Apologized to Gabby and Dwade too.

it was good

it’s just funny to hear a man say he’s about the art when he’s shimmying about

this interview prolly will help his perception alot

Joe is about to go at Rosenberg

I'm not a Candace Owens fan and don't like the look, but I don't care. I'm just not going to listen/watch.

Rosenberg doesn't seem to get "us." You can't flip out and be upset, because you're Jewish and think you can dictate what WE do. It's one of the reasons, so many of us are supporting Palestine now.

I'm sure Rosenberg has interviewed people Joe didn't care for.
I already don't check out anything with her so I'll keep that going. Funny though, for Humans short life, it's been white people or black people that cater to racist whites.

Benzino be having me rollin.

Yo I saw a list of her relationships and saw him and was like aww hell nah.

She got some low standards. Cuz when you refresh the page and see who your Eskimo bros are it can be disappointing

I wonder if Joe takes the bait or Mel.

That old man I’m parched voice :rofl: :rofl:

She got some low standards. Cuz when you refresh the page and see who your Eskimo bros are it can be disappointing

What would be her standard though? She was a video chick doing what video chicks do.

She was a bop. Looks ain’t got nothing to do with standards. She probably was getting hit in public restrooms and getting trains ran on her.

Dudes could look like Bushwick Bill, present her with $400 and she was going

What would be her standard though? She was a video chick doing what video chicks do.
A higher caliber of rapper. Higher than Benzino who from my recollection had one run with his group.

Let’s not pretend all rappers are on the same level or that all video chicks are of the same level either

A higher caliber of rapper. Higher than Benzino who from my recollection had one run with his group.

Let’s not pretend all rappers are on the same level or that all video chicks are of the same level either

Benzino was a co-owner of one the biggest hip hop publications. Dude had money. He didn’t need to be a huge name. :lol:

No matter what the level = money. None of them vixens had money. Melyssa wasn’t making no money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom