The Combat Jack Show Thread

Just because we’ve only seen one video doesn’t mean it’s only happened one time. :lol:

Joe for a couple years was talking about hanging with Puff, talking to Puff. For a while he wouldn't say a slight negative thing about Puff. :lol:

I'm not saying he did anything cuz I think it's crazy when people make assumptions just cuz they don't like somebody but to act like he wasn't super cool with Puff is not true.

Screenshot_20240919_002241_YouTube.jpg

Bruh lookin kinda mad :lol:

Shultz still showing who he is

Why is anybody letting him speak on anything black?

🤣🤣🤣 i haven’t seen the offending joke(s) but it’s only cool to touch on the ‘positive’ tropes of social media? folk always being melodramatic, not everything has some nefarious intent/based on ignorance/being too comfortable…bruh told a joke that seems to based on the tik tok trend of the black women ‘upgrading’ their white spouses/boyfriends, and apparently it just wasn’t funny enough

:lol:

Like damn bruh why DONT you know these things :lol:

Joe literally filmed it and made it a thing. We know every time Joe comes out.

Y'all have these weird standards with Joe. Nobody is asking Jada about Puff. Nore either. Puff gave that dude a $300,000 car.

🤣🤣🤣 i haven’t seen the offending joke(s) but it’s only cool to touch on the ‘positive’ tropes of social media? folk always being melodramatic, not everything has some nefarious intent/based on ignorance/being too comfortable…bruh told a joke that seems to based on the tik tok trend of the black women ‘upgrading’ their white spouses/boyfriends, and apparently it just wasn’t funny enough

Man what

Dude been saying racist **** going back 10 years now. Him being "best friends" with CTG allowed _'s to give him a pass for some weird reason.

Man what

Dude been saying racist **** going back 10 years now. Him being "best friends" with CTG allowed _'s to give him a pass for some weird reason.

bro is a comedian, who definitely goes all in on the ‘improper’ for the laugh…and came up in a diverse city & probably a friend group to match, i don’t think he is as funny as he thinks himself but i do think he is genuine in the pursuit of funny

finally seen the clip, 🤣🤣🤣 folk got their panties in a bunch because he responded to the uk mandem mention of the ‘black girlfriend effect’ that basically the white men were just scared of those women & complied due to abuse 😅 that’s what elicited that oh so serious clip above and had those man making apology videos 😮‍💨😔

Last edited:
bro is a comedian, who definitely goes all in on the ‘improper’ for the laugh…and came up in a diverse city & probably a friend group to match, i don’t think he is as funny as he thinks himself but i do think he is genuine in the pursuit of funny

finally seen the clip, 🤣🤣🤣 folk got their panties in a bunch because he responded to the uk mandem mention of the ‘black girlfriend effect’ that basically the white men were just scared of those women & complied due to abuse 😅 that’s what elicited that oh so serious clip above and had those dude making apology videos 😮‍💨😔

Don't give a damn what "bro" is.

I think there are various types of comedians, but for the sake of this conversation I’ll limit it to two:
-Those who ascribe to the “either everything is funny or nothing is funny” rhetoric.
-Those who are sensitive to the offense that can be taken by different groups, so they air on the side of caution with their jokes.

Schulz has always been the former. The **** is cringe as hell from time to time. But as was previously stated, he always goes for the joke, regardless of who it’s about. After listening to the clip you all just posted, that **** is light coming from dude if I’m being honest.

I think people are entitled to take offense to whatever they find offensive. I also think people should be mindful of who they’re going to for their comedy intake. If you’re okay with jokes being made at the expense of others and their communities, but you won’t allow jokes to be made about yourself or your community, avoid comedians like Schulz. Really is that simple.

I don’t have any white friends and if I did they surely wouldn’t be comfortable enough to attempt black jokes around me.

But Black people aren’t monolithic, so I can recognize that there are some folks out there who have a different view on the topic. Look at Chris Rock laughing when ol’ dude (I forget which comedian it was) was actually saying ****** with the hard r. I can’t relate, but some found that funny and “not that serious because it’s just comedy”. Simply put, some things are for some people, but everything isn’t for everyone.

On top of that Shultz was saying racist **** in serious discussions. I remember when Tariq was on they podcast. Dude really showed his self.

I recognized his type a long time ago. I don't watch his comedy, he always been corny and a try-hard to me. I don't watch nothing he on but I came across that Pivot clip cuz I watch their stuff.

I don’t have any white friends and if I did they surely wouldn’t be comfortable enough to attempt black jokes around me.

But Black people aren’t monolithic, so I can recognize that there are some folks out there who have a different view on the topic. Look at Chris Rock laughing when ol’ dude (I forget which comedian it was) was actually saying ****** with the hard r. I can’t relate, but some found that funny and “not that serious because it’s just comedy”. Simply put, some things are for some people, but everything isn’t for everyone.

This is how I feel about them, so I don't understand the backlash against them. A lot of time we as Americans try to dictate how we are on to others nationalities. Like I never understood the Tyla and colored thing. We don't know about their culture, and they might have a society where they just go along. At the end of the day they were a guest and they were supposed to do what? Start an argument during the podcast?

Andrew is who he is though. Alliances with Charlamagne and when he was with the mixed chick have people letting his comments go throughout the years. I see all of this as a test and habitual line stepping. He uses that comedian thing as a shield. When they're his beliefs.

He 1000% uses the label comedian as a shield.

The racially diverse make up of that podcast is also a shield. “There’s a Black dude up there that listens to Schulz jokes weekly and he makes jokes back, so how can dude really be racist? There’s an Indian guy and there’s a Jewish guy on the show and he makes jokes against them as well, so how can he really be racist? All of them make jokes against the whites, so how can they be racist?” All that is calculated and dude undeniably relies on that stuff to get some of his bs off.

Dude found a lane and capitalized. Ultimately it’s on the listener/viewer to decide what they lend their attention to.

Last edited:
Ya'll got white friends that say black jokes?

And do ya'll gonna dismiss the fact that "black jokes" are rooted in racism?

🤔 define ‘black joke’ for the sake of discourse…

for sure many jokes are rooted racism or at least bias/perception(negative & positive)/stereotypes…many comedians in fact makes this their whole routine, the ‘insert ethnicity here does this & other ethnicities do this’ type

i’m just curious what was so out of bounds offensive about them man laughing at that, i can understand some don’t find it funny but i don’t see it requiring apology & conversation because people don’t really keep the same energy because it’s almost fundamental that a joke will be at someone’s offense

At the end of the day they were a guest and they were supposed to do what? Start an argument during the podcast?

Andrew is who he is though. Alliances with Charlamagne and when he was with the mixed chick have people letting his comments go throughout the years. I see all of this as a test and habitual line stepping. He uses that comedian thing as a shield. When they're his beliefs.

especially being their podcast is exactly that…

it may be the case, because there does tend to be truth in jest but i guess i’d ask if the consensus is that dude has malicious intent and/or is it detrimental?

🤔 define ‘black joke’ for the sake of discourse…

for sure many jokes are rooted racism or at least bias/perception(negative & positive)/stereotypes…many comedians in fact makes this their whole routine, the ‘insert ethnicity here does this & other ethnicities do this’ type

i’m just curious what was so out of bounds offensive about them man laughing at that, i can understand some don’t find it funny but i don’t see it requiring apology & conversation because people don’t really keep the same energy because it’s almost fundamental that a joke will be at someone’s offense

especially being their podcast is exactly that…

it may be the case, because there does tend to be truth in jest but i guess i’d ask if the consensus is that dude has malicious intent and/or is it detrimental?

You black?

Back
Top Bottom