The Combat Jack Show Thread

50 struck a huge nerve with Dame :lol:
Dame’s made like 5/6 posts responding demanding 50 drop a network or movie to compete with him :lol:

1725702114734.png

1725711930410.png

“Let’s not scream ” :pimp: :rofl:

Last edited:
They need to put a heart rate monitor on Ish. I remember when people used to say Joe made Ish yell, nah, that mutha****a was always like that. Joe met Ish and I bet they bonded over their yelling. :lol:

and I knew Flip was a chicken tenders and fries dude. Arrested development :lol:

I'm not talking **** about Joe's pod and what he's doing for Patreon and missing episodes

I listened to Gillie's **** with 50 while I was cutting grass. That mutha****a had a commercial every 10 minutes and it was really 30 minutes worth of content.

Damn I can hear Flip breathing heavy into the mic and sleeping during the Rich Homie Quan segment. I look over and see Ish looking at him disgusted.

Joe Budden TV - The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 757 Coquettish [k__pAv2eY0Y - 1134x638 - 1h07m0...png

Flip is unhealthy. He keeps talking about that young and old ****. I keep saying he's the oldest youngest person on the pod. He needs to check himself for sleep apnea falling asleep like that.

He said I miss my muscles :lol:

No tats for me but back in like 2008, me and my homeboy went to the tattoo place but it was to expensive for what he wanted.

We ended up going to the projects, a known dope stroll at that. Dude got a tattoo in a trap house. I was like man, you better pray you don’t get HIV. Tattoo was bonk as hell :lol: :lol:

Was supposed to be a “bible” with a scripture in it :lol: :lol: man it looked horrible and still does

Last edited:
No tats for but back in like 2008, me and my homeboy went to the tattoo place but it was to expensive for what he wanted.

We ended up going to the projects, a known dope stroll at that. Dude got a tattoo in a trap house. I was like man, you better pray you don’t get HIV. Tattoo was bonk as hell :lol: :lol:

Was supposed to be a “bible” with a scripture in it :lol: :lol: man it looked horrible and still does

My man found him, and it was in some dudes crib. I don't think he even used to be a tattoo artist or doing it on the side. Honestly, as a germaphobe, if I wasn't young and dumb I wouldn't have done it. Later I was thinking I could have gotten hepatitis, hiv....

Back
Top Bottom