The Combat Jack Show Thread

Holy s**t this dude Nore got a whole record label in the studio.
laugh.gif
I really think they should avoid the multiple guests at the same time. Really doesn't allow you to get a full interview with each person.

It's great just to listen to, though.
laugh.gif

bruh , boxden is HILARIOUS 

Lowkey I've been going there daily for all year...I've known about it for year's just never visited till now.. Them dudes take being a internet detective to the next level

Them and Coli :lol: :pimp:

Never been to boxen but coli is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reddit's trash though

Man... Yayo should've gotten his own episode. Always loved my dude's energy pause. :smokin

Same, he's always been the extra animated dude that can lowkey rap, but must people think he sucks

Last edited:
It's funny how he waited until the very end to ask that question. **** it, I might as well go ahead and do it now, it's over anyway. I wonder if it would have changed the whole tone of it if he asked it earlier.

Rest in peace to Capone :lol:

Kurupt going to New York and Nore saying you're with me, you're good :lol:

I'd like to hear one with just Yayo

it's just funny to see tax be all tactical after the game when he had the longest pre game of all time

everything they need to know has already been posted and stated before the situation even happened

Last edited:
Drink Champs was hilarious as expected. NORE felt a lil uncomfortable when Yayo mentioned Ja. NORE told Capone to fly out to Vegas to kick it w/ DPG and Yayo and died during the taping of the podcast. NORE said it was 3 in the morning tho i think, dude's must have been going hard that night prior to the taping. :lol:

Between the chick saying let's take a "pandora" picture and NORE saying again he don't know what a word mean again, **** was jokes. Think that's becoming his thing. :lol: Educate me on what that word mean. Oh Migrate? i understand, that's when everything mix." :rofl:

nore podcast cool. son always been a funny dude

but i hate the stupid noise makers he uses like dem corny morning zoo radio shows like big boy

Last edited:
Finally listened to the one with Yayo and Dogg Pound. Separate joints would have been way better. They all got so much to say.

Yayo buggin, kept saying he got stories over and over but didn't really give that many. Lost out there talking about Ja would be dead. Buggin.

It was interesting hearing about Sisqo saying he sold his album to Def Jam, never heard that before. I wanted to hear more about that.

Dogg Pound was cool but they've been looking like fiends over the last few years so it's hard to believe a lot of what they saying. I still would like to hear a whole podcast with them. Kurupt telling Yayo that addictive song was my favorite song for two years. Hahahaha

NORE gotta do a better job of taking control. Like, every time something would come up, it would get sidetracked. I wanted to hear the backstory about Kurupts beef with DMX because I never really understood it. His past with Foxy. I don't remember him sending shots at 50. All this came up and then they talked about other stuff. Yayo talked about his dance, you wanna know where it came from? I got stories and didn't even tell it.

Last edited:
To be fair, every time Yayo tried to talk Nore would cut him off or a bunch of people would be talking in the back. Nore needs to control the number of people entering the room.

Yayo was cutting himself off at times, too. No clue why NORE lets people sit in there and if he does, he should tell them if anyone says anything, they're all out. Mad dumb having them in there.

Last edited:
Yayo was cutting himself off at times, too. No clue why NORE lets people sit in there and if he does, he should tell them if anyone says anything, they're all out. Mad dumb having them in there.

Who's going to clap and blow the horns though

I listened to Mayor on Pete's show, it's pretty good. The show is too long though. Pete needs to keep it around an hour. I start get tired of Pete after a while. I meant to listen to the Dallas one but never did. I was short on things to listen to. I was cool on that Combat.

and I definitely didn't want to hear him on Lip Service

I listened to Mayor on Pete's show, it's pretty good. The show is too long though. Pete needs to keep it around an hour. I start get tired of Pete after a while. I meant to listen to the Dallas one but never did. I was short on things to listen to. I was cool on that Combat.

I couldn't listen to Pete on his own podcast for that length of time. I listened to him on Lip Service, it took me the whole wknd to finish b/c I kept stopping it. Him and Stephanie were making my head hurt.

Who's going to clap and blow the horns though

That **** is becoming so annoying :smh:

Finally listened to the one with Yayo and Dogg Pound. Separate joints would have been way better. They all got so much to say.

Yayo buggin, kept saying he got stories over and over but didn't really give that many. Lost out there talking about Ja would be dead. Buggin.

It was interesting hearing about Sisqo saying he sold his album to Def Jam, never heard that before. I wanted to hear more about that.

Dogg Pound was cool but they've been looking like fiends over the last few years so it's hard to believe a lot of what they saying. I still would like to hear a whole podcast with them. Kurupt telling Yayo that addictive song was my favorite song for two years. Hahahaha

NORE gotta do a better job of taking control. Like, every time something would come up, it would get sidetracked. I wanted to hear the backstory about Kurupts beef with DMX because I never really understood it. His past with Foxy. I don't remember him sending shots at 50. All this came up and then they talked about other stuff. Yayo talked about his dance, you wanna know where it came from? I got stories and didn't even tell it.

I tried to listen to it but I couldn't get focused. It would have been better if he could have had them do separate interviews, but if time didn't allow then he had no choice. Nore really has to get more professional with his podcasts though. Having all these people just hanging around having their own convo during the taping has to stop. He needs to stop interrupting guest with useless information, and stories completely unrelated to the topic. He really needs to stop the claps and loud noise. It is getting old as hell now.

I don't mind nores format at all

only think that irks me is he must be pre gaming or can't handle liquor

when he's slurred I'm like you gotta be kidding me

yeah the last ep prolly my favorite ep of his cause he didn't get sloppy and it was cool to hear all those cats in the same room respecting each other and kicking it

kurupt and yayo got in a lil debate but it was all love

pete was low key funny on lip service , especially tryna get at steph

he told a TERRIBLE story tho 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom