The Combat Jack Show Thread

Desus probably only visits NT to go to the JB and Nike/Nike Retro boards. :lol:

That Premium Pete episode with Desus and Mero was surprisingly good. Probably peep another one and decide from there whether to subscribe or not

Go ahead and subscribe man. You're not giving Pete a ring. :lol: I just don't listen to most of them.

cool to hear a random hip hop fact about Cliff Lighty singing Around The Way Girl, he's not credited though :smh:

It's crazy to say, you're on too many Pun records. Let's take you off and put on someone who didn't know him after your mans dies as a tribute song. :smh: Tony didn't seem to have any hard feelings about it.

Last edited:
:lol: @ not my style. Out of all the people on here, your NT persona would leave me to believe, you'd be down for a Wesley Pipes convo. :lol:

Last i heard of Wesley Pipes i saw a headline that said he had cancer. I'd figured a Wesley Pipes convo would be hilarious, as hilarious as his dialogue in his scenes where. You crippin *****? :lol:

That _ be tryna have conversations with girls. :lol:

**** be weird as hell.

Looks like Dame did Drink Champs

idk if he actually did drink champs or thats just promo but this should be good if he did . never at a loss for words ..

banner was cool on drink champs , i just want him to stop feeling like he has to get his full opinion out before letting the other party get theirs out as well . and nore had a point with his "if women wanted men to be lawyers" point and comparing it to the chicago movie but he just couldn't see how it was similar 

thats also dope of nore to give banner 20k out his budget to help them out 

idk if he actually did drink champs or thats just promo but this should be good if he did . never at a loss for words ..

banner was cool on drink champs , i just want him to stop feeling like he has to get his full opinion out before letting the other party get theirs out as well . and nore had a point with his "if women wanted men to be lawyers" point and comparing it to the chicago movie but he just couldn't see how it was similar 

thats also dope of nore to give banner 20k out his budget to help them out 

Nore threw him off by that. I don't think people looked at it that way.

I saw Banner's side, but a Brooklyn movie wouldn't have gotten the financing or word of mouth that a Chicago movie would. Chiraq was just a name, the theme applied to any inner city in this country.

I think the artistic part in Chiraq got lost. Too many spoke on it who wanted a documentary. Who don't want to think. With Spike's movies, in a lot of them he wants you to think. That was the point of Bamboozled.

Nore threw him off by that. I don't think people looked at it that way.

I saw Banner's side, but a Brooklyn movie wouldn't have gotten the financing or word of mouth that a Chicago movie would. Chiraq was just a name, the theme applied to any inner city in this country.

I think the artistic part in Chiraq got lost. Too many spoke on it who wanted a documentary. Who don't want to think. With Spike's movies, in a lot of them he wants you to think. That was the point of Bamboozled.
this . they forgot who's movie it was . i feel like once most chicago rappers started dissing the movie , who hadn't even saw it yet , were dismissive when they thought it was a mockery of the city and everybody else just kinda felt like well if they don't like it i don't either . I've yet to hear anyone criticize the actual movie , just criticism of the trailer ...

this . they forgot who's movie it was . i feel like once most chicago rappers started dissing the movie , who hadn't even saw it yet , were dismissive when they thought it was a mockery of the city and everybody else just kinda felt like well if they don't like it i don't either . I've yet to hear anyone criticize the actual movie , just criticism of the trailer ...
Go read the reviews.

It was universally panned by most critics.

It was a bad movie...and this is coming from someone that defended the idea and name of the movie when the controversy came. I get what he TRIED to do...but he failed miserably. 

Nore just needs to work on staying on topic and not cutting the guest off just to say make noise for "___". Nore obviously is a cool dude and has been deep in the game and made a lot of friends through out his career. I just need him to get more organized and all will be well.

Are Havoc and P on good terms now? Because that will determine how real the interview is :lol: I think Havoc realized he was only hurting himself and the Mobb Deep touring money by slandering Prodigy's name.

Looks like Tax is still out west, ehhhh Too Short. Ehhhhhhhh

Nore's podcast is fine the way it is. It's what makes it his podcast and different. No matter what interview technique people use someone won't like it.

I really have zero urge to listen to Combat anymore.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom