The Combat Jack Show Thread

Enjoyed the David Banner episode of Drink Champs. That was dope how Daz showed up as a suprise at the beginning.

Joe dropping a song for Meek, looked at the 'diss' lyrics people said Meek put out for Joe

I'm not getting it :lol: I wish people would be more direct

I really have zero urge to listen to Combat anymore.
frown.gif
Me neither & it really sucks because I bought a damn Combat tshirt lol

Yeah, Young Guru. It's like an hour. It's Combat interviewing him as part of some program.

Combat T Shirt :lol:

Nore could actually market some Drink Champs t-shirts. That's not a bad name. Especially in the 20-25 demographic.

Combat lost the personality of the show when Dallas, Pete, Ben, Matt Raz and them left. It became an interview show. You can't talk about the culture, when you don't discuss current events that focus on the community and culture.

I miss the banter at the beginning before the interviews.

******* Andrew Schulz, b. This guy is infuriating at times. :smh:

he was killing me this ep . van was giving him that work and his defenses were weak and tap danced 

I'm guessing Shulz up to the usual again?

I was listening to the first half of the pod...and was dying when Wax was telling stories about running train :lol:.

That story about him and Charlamagne trying to G that chick :rofl:

"I'm an intimate person" :rofl:

Charlamagne set himself up for that exposed ether though. He kept telling Wax that what he was doing was rape knowing damn well that he was a part of one of those jump off stories.

But yeah, Schulz was on some other **** this episode. The whole "I grew up in NY so I don't..." Schtick is so damn played out because he uses it EVERY TIME they're in a racial conversation and he's backed into a corner. I really wish they'd get someone like Tariq Nasheed up there who's equally gifted at those sort of verbal/mental gymnastics so they can put Schulz through the paces. I remember they did an episode with Combat and even though Schulz tap danced so much he came out on top because Jack couldn't articulate well. :smh:

Last edited:
I kid you not, as soon as the podcast popped up and I saw the title and description and immediately deleted because I knew Schulz would only piss me off.

Last edited:
I don't know, his vibe changed. The whole 'This is the Combat Jack show' and speaking about people asking him where Pete went, that was kinda corny to me.

The quality of his guests has been lacking too. The guest host he tried bringing on was meh. Show just isn't the same. It's a little too buttoned up. Feels a lot less like a casual conversation.

I see complaints all the time in here about Schultz. :lol: I literally heard this dude speak one time and completely wrote him off as a dude i knew i wouldn't want to hear speak again. I heard the one brilliant idiots w/ Tax and Tahiry and that's it, don't see how ya'll listen to buddy every week.

ctg should've started a pod with tax instead of schultz

schultz is extremely exhausting to listen to

I listen because when you catch em on light topics the show is actually one of the best pods out

but when the topic is heavy it's one of the worst

Last edited:
Wax really can't be that dumb man. He plays it up.

Talking about Great Britain leaving the EU....he asks where all the left to :lol:

Back
Top Bottom