The Combat Jack Show Thread

Felt like the Oscino and Peedi could of been better. If this ***** Nore doesn't stop saying the same thing 4-5 times..we heard you the first time!

Felt like the Oscino and Peedi could of been better. If this ***** Nore doesn't stop saying the same thing 4-5 times..we heard you the first time!

If they went in to stories or if Nore let O speak and stopped trying to be Jesse Jackson

I realized how dope this was a few months ago

and Appetizer 6 isn't bad at all

Oschino verse on tales of a hustler pt 2 was hard

"They bring u flowers when ur dead but no soup while u sick"

Last edited:
that boy peedi almost went jack thriller lol

he was getting a lil frustrated with the cut offs

efn stopped the podcast to find out bout the unknown beef between nas and jay that was lesser known as takeover vs ether haha

I realized that Jay's reaction was probably after the Oh Boy remix :lol: Here's my chance to get back at Cam.

One of my favorite Peedi songs

I forgot which Crakk Files it was, but one I liked a lot. Another one, not so much.

I met peedi a few times in philly, he always got them glazed over eyes like he's about to do something lol

I met peedi a few times in philly, he always got them glazed over eyes like he's about to do something lol

Nore seemed like a drug counselor. Admit to your problems. :lol:

It's funny how everyone knows he screwed up his career. I'm glad he sort of finally realized it and stopped blaming people.

You were on a song with Neyo that the label supported.

On Joe's podcast they were just talking about what could have been with Peedi.

was hoping he would address the jay diss but he never really got into it on either pod . that was one of the weirdest disses ever 
laugh.gif

Still working my way through this Drink Champs episode.

Peedi could have been huge, man. They still haven't beem able to capture that Latino pride the way they did with Pun. I thought he was the one after Flipside.

Still working my way through this Drink Champs episode.

Peedi could have been huge, man. They still haven't beem able to capture that Latino pride the way they did with Pun. I thought he was the one after Flipside.

Stay with Ne Yo and Flipside, I thought we were back. SMH, he let me down for real.

Now he's a fiend in and out of jail.

Last edited:
He really did it to himself. I hadn't realized he was in and out and had issues with drugs, though.
frown.gif

He really had all the tools to make a huge impact and he had legit support from the label.

I need to go listen to Flipside.
frown.gif

Guess it's true what they say: everything fine aint the finest, and everything the shines aint always a diamond. 
mean.gif

not surprised at all

it's like any other job

you don't like everybody you work with

and everybody doesn't have your best interest at heart

was hoping he would address the jay diss but he never really got into it on either pod . that was one of the weirdest disses ever :lol:

When he was like yeah, our budget was like $900,000 for the album and I kept going back. I was like why are you complaining again?

It's crazy finding out rocafella was a facade

I can't think of a label that didn't have problems. Some just did better at keeping it in house, or you didn't dare bring it public(Ruff Ryders and Rap A Lot). The weirdest one was Daz and Kurupt, how they went in and out of beefing with each other and getting back with Suge.

I just found it odd how SP came together and they all just happen to be from Philly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom