The Combat Jack Show Thread

Yeah Adam22

Outside of when he tryna be too "hip" with the slang and **** he usually cool. I like that he gives a platform to "underground", "cultural" figures, rappers etc that fall in the grey area of having a fanbase but still not big enough for the other outlets to really give a **** about em

Now bruh looking kinda funny. You can tell 15 year olds on twitter calling him a culture vulture REALLY gets to him
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Kinda interesting watch tho. It's like watching 2 liberal racists have a private conversation on some "don't you hate when they always wanna bring up like...cultural appropriation and stuff bro? " type ****

Schulz actually said Wu Tang are culture vultures and nobody has a problem with them. **** like that 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Desus and Mero show is really coming into their own, I really enjoy it, and they seem comfortable now. Love how viceland post each day's episode online for free and it helps me keep up with the world in an fun way.

I am curious how their ratings are, hopefully their show last for a while.

I listened to the Lip Service

Ross pointed(I assume) to her and demanded she pour him a drink, because he singled her out. He didn't say it out loud so someone can get him one. Obviously they have interns or people who work there. Demanding someone serve you? You dudes thought that was cool? She kept it sort of professional even when he kept bringing it up. Imagine if someone was on Drink Champ's and pointed to EFN and said get me a drink.

Ross was sort of funny when he said he was going to re-name it handjob. And that you three could be naked and it would still be boring.

But dude doesn't even eat ***** and said he hasn't masturbated in years :stoneface:

And another simp masking it as being a boss. Boss' pass around the same **** in the industry?

[/quote]
I listened to the Lip Service

Ross pointed(I assume) to her and demanded she pour him a drink, because he singled her out. He didn't say it out loud so someone can get him one. Obviously they have interns or people who work there. Demanding someone serve you? You dudes thought that was cool? She kept it sort of professional even when he kept bringing it up. Imagine if someone was on Drink Champ's and pointed to EFN and said get me a drink.

Ross was sort of funny when he said he was going to re-name it handjob. And that you three could be naked and it would still be boring.

But dude doesn't even eat ***** and said he hasn't masturbated in years :stoneface:

And another simp masking it as being a boss. Boss' pass around the same **** in the industry?

I heard it the other day, and all I could think was he is such an insecure clown. Stephanie was smart not to do it because it was going to boost his ego and make him feel like he some kind of Don. I'm sure the other chicks on the show can see it in him too. He uses his money and fame to mask who he truly is. It is one of the main reasons I can't listen to his interviews, he tries to hard and he sounds fake as hell.

I never listen to that podcast but I saw Plies was on before Ross... anyone listened to that? 

Sounds funnier than Ross lol

Ross x Lip Service Ep was ridiculous :rofl:

Santiago was good for not going with it

Renzel had his moments tho :lol:

Last edited:
maybe I heard it different

but they were all giggling and $&@? by the end of the ep

steph liked ross by then but she already made her bed and had to stand on it

The Art today was strong. "Let me get a bag of those alternative facts papi" [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I just discovered "Its The Real" podcast and idk man it smells like some culture vulture vlad type ish to me

Maybe I need to dive into it a little more

you can tell steph ain't happy you can hear the pain in her voice

lmao

Steph Santiago slander?

Paging mytmouse76 mytmouse76

A little late but I'm here!

Lol & believeing she'll give head for hours. That *** says whatever she thinks the guest wants to hear in that moment. Shorty is in her mid 30s still tryna be a pick me joint. :rolleyes

She should've gotten her teeth shaved down while she was getting her *** taken out too. She's very pretty but she's trying to morph into a white women trying to look like an "ethnic" woman. Really sad to see.

I heard the beginning of the show off YouTube. I didn't think Ross request was that outrageous. He's a guest and asked for a drink. Idk what happened after that. I listened to the Nick Gant/Grant episode. He's a cutie.

Also idk if I asked this here or twitter but the whole Tax/Troy situation was just off Tax not liking Troy's music? Tax bout to do time just cuz he wanted to pick in some corny *****? I know he's so sick with himself. Blew a great opportunity over some BS **** showing out for the Internet.

Last edited:
I don't know what Steph was thinking doing that to her face. :smh: Pains me when I see black and latina women getting surgery on their face.

And she lost all that good thickness. :smh:

Last edited:
A Podcast I think is dope is 2 Dope Boys. It's a current events pod and they touch on a lot of politics. It's a couple of college educated dudes from Howard who live in New York.

That and The Undefeated's series of podcast and I'm straight. The What Is Those sneakers pod is sort of wack though.

She should've gotten her teeth shaved down while she was getting her *** taken out too. She's very pretty but she's trying to morph into a white women trying to look like an "ethnic" woman. Really sad to see.

I heard the beginning of the show off YouTube. I didn't think Ross request was that outrageous. He's a guest and asked for a drink. Idk what happened after that. I listened to the Nick Gant/Grant episode. He's a cutie.

Also idk if I asked this here or twitter but the whole Tax/Troy situation was just off Tax not liking Troy's music? Tax bout to do time just cuz he wanted to pick in some corny *****? I know he's so sick with himself. Blew a great opportunity over some BS **** showing out for the Internet.

If Ross would have said it to the room in general, that would have been cool. If you go to the Breakfast Club you would say, can I get some water. You wouldn't say to Charlamagne get me some water. It's also a way you ask people things. She's not his servant even though he's on the show. That's common respect and human decency.

She got her teeth fixed already a few years back. Veneers are going to be a little larger. They're fine to me overall. I don't get the nose job and botox in her lips. Kim K lost me when she tried getting botox in her lips. I know it goes away, but if you already have lips it just makes your lips look swollen.

Tax felt Troy was lying about how much of a hustler he was. And he felt his music wasn't as hot as Troy was saying it was. He felt he really wasn't bringing New York back. That was it. It was the dumbest beef ever. I still don't know why nobody told him to chill out, because the outcome was inevitable.

If I'm not mistaken Tax is also pretty cool with Manolo Rose. Troy essentially took Manolo's song and wasn't giving him proper credit.

If I'm not mistaken Tax is also pretty cool with Manolo Rose. Troy essentially took Manolo's song and wasn't giving him proper credit.

From what I remember Tax got cool with Manolo after.

Troy gave Manolo credit, he had him in the video and had him listed. He just pulled a Drake move and pretty much made it his own song.

Back
Top Bottom