The Combat Jack Show Thread

Sat through the whole thing. That was pretty good once they stopped bickering and got to the intervention. Schulz kept trying to push the abortion issue to an area that honestly doesn't even need to be discussed. I've listened to all of them the past year and Schulz has been progressively getting more argumentative just for the sake of it. 

I enjoy Joe's pod (even though he's a psychopath) because he gives an insight on current events and the hip-hop industry that I can't get from some regular dude on the street. TBI could do similar if they weren't fixated on unanswerable issues and semantic arguments.

that boy been blatantly disrespecting ctg every ep for damn near a year

ctg has alotta patience

funny how he looks at comedy as an art form but can't see the art in conversation

still feel he has a hidden agenda

he feels like he should be getting the looks ctg gets

Anytime a white person talks about "PC Culture".....you ALREADY know what type of time they're on.

That white fragility is strong with him

Last edited:
Ice-T Drink Champs might be the best episode yet. This guy is giving tips on robbing jewelry stores :lol:

Ice-T Drink Champs might be the best episode yet. This guy is giving tips on robbing jewelry stores :lol:

gonna listen now. been a while since I listened to DC.

To the folks who listen to TBI and the Shultz guy, why do yall listen? I have NEVER listened, only thing I know about the Shultz guy is that he played 1 on1 with Jay Williams. But yall complain about him so much, why keep listening?

I have time to waste at work and they usually hit on the topics of current events I'm interested in. Schulz doesn't bother me like some others up here and I generally enjoy hearing ctgs take on things.

Yeah, the stuff with Angela Rye was way over the top. I had to fast forward a few times 'cause dude was making me uncomfortable.
sick.gif
mean.gif

Yeah, the stuff with Angela Rye was way over the top. I had to fast forward a few times 'cause dude was making me uncomfortable.:x :smh:

I finally listened to both the episodes. I'm glad I listened to that before listening to the current episode.

That episode was all sorts of :smh: He didn't get the hint and thought it was cute. It was disrespectful to Angela. It was pretty much, **** what you want to talk about, I want to talk about me and you.

First, he assumed she was mixed because she was light, which meant she was down for the swirl in his eyes. It was very white of him. He was caught off guard when she told him no. We come in all shades. Then when she said well I'm sure I do in response for him continuing to push. Then when she mentioned slave masters raping their slaves, this dude said well I'm sure it happen to the Irish. It happen to the vikings, it's what they did. Kid is a racist.

Who the hell was Andrew's self hating "mixed" girlfriend, because she had no self esteem. This crap just isn't an act for the show.

Then he insulted the people who come on the show. By saying he a certain type of people come on the show and he feels they have an agenda. What the **** :smh:

I wish Charlamagne would stop giving this clown a platform. I'm still wondering why people are just realizing this **** over the past four months. He's been like this. I told ya'll about him two years ago. He uses the fact he lives in diverse New York and voting for Obama as a shield to say I'm not racist.

The Bink Rap Radar was really good

as was the Cyhi(underrated) Juan Ep

Ice T was good at first. It's the first time everyone was pretty sober.

I'm going to give this Combat Jack a listen today.

gonna listen now. been a while since I listened to DC.

To the folks who listen to TBI and the Shultz guy, why do yall listen? I have NEVER listened, only thing I know about the Shultz guy is that he played 1 on1 with Jay Williams. But yall complain about him so much, why keep listening?

I think it's just habit. I been listening since the show first started .

I enjoy listening to CTG and his POV. I honestly don't mind shultz like a lot of the other people can see how he thinks the way he thinks sometimes but lately he has been OD

And I think it's good how CTG told Chris like hey let's tell Andrew what we have been saying in private. Shultz might be messing up money for them two by association

But I think charla is right. Andrew doesn't have to do all the extra stuff he does. His comedy is funny and he's cool when he's just tryna be a funny dude.

But once something gets to a point where he can "win" he will do and say anything he has to in order to get the W.

It's all words until he proves to have taken away something from the dialogue. Dude ought to make a public apology for Angela Rye, though.

I'm listening to the Angela Rye one now....Shulz was WILDING :smh:

Charlemagne was even trying to tell him to chill...but he kept going with the thirst. Dude was wild disrespectful man. Straight objectifying her and not respecting her mind :smh:

She clearly told him it wasn't that type of time....and he kept pushing it.

That episode made him come off as the kind of cat to get one laugh out of a woman and he milks it for the following 20 mins.

I'm listening to the Angela Rye one now....Shulz was WILDING :smh:

Charlemagne was even trying to tell him to chill...but he kept going with the thirst. Dude was wild disrespectful man. Straight objectifying her and not respecting her mind :smh:

She clearly told him it wasn't that type of time....and he kept pushing it.

His idea of what is entertainment and entertaining is interesting to me. Even the way he turns everything in to a debate. Did he realize he was on a podcast?

It was like something kids do when they are in junior high, act wild annoying because you like a chick. And tease her so you will get her to like you. Only he didn't realize he was being disrespectful.

Charlamagne was also spot on about him not challenging certain people, because he knows he's not going to win.

Back
Top Bottom