The Combat Jack Show Thread

Sadat X was leant like a MF, his lean and molly story was jokes. His Elliot Wilson rant, and them bleeping stuff he said out. :lol: might have to watch the video.

:lol: Lord Jamar still having Desus and Mero on his on sight fade list, he been wanting to smack them ****** for a good three years now.

And Joe really the most annoying MF on his own podcast, I been following Mal on twitter for years, He hasn't ever really bit his tongue, Joe think everybody supposed to hate everything like him. :lol:

**** him #BodegaHive

but I want to hear this. What show? :lol:

Sadat X was leant like a MF, his lean and molly story was jokes. His Elliot Wilson rant, and them bleeping stuff he said out. :lol: might have to watch the video.

:lol: Lord Jamar still having Desus and Mero on his on sight fade list, he been wanting to smack them ****** for a good three years now.

And Joe really the most annoying MF on his own podcast, I been following Mal on twitter for years, He hasn't ever really bit his tongue, Joe think everybody supposed to hate everything like him. :lol:

**** him #BodegaHive

but I want to hear this. What show? :lol:

It's on Drink Champs like the last 15 mins, he ain't go off on them tho. NORE just asked him about his beef with Vince Staples, then Jamar said if he ever see, Yelawolf, Ashy Larry and Desus and Mero its on sight :lol:

I know they ******* on him a few times back on D vs M show, back in the day, but I don't know why buddy still got it out for them. :lol:

And Sadat went from being articulate, speaking about teaching 5th graders, to drunk as **** talking about killing mfs quick as hell. :lol:

Last edited:
mean.gif
boys talking down on the brand?

If fade lists is the wave I'm down for it. I need to catch the visual art but I'm extra washed on the bedtime side of the game.

I don't agree with this at all

It's a podcast based around current events. You can't spend 10 minutes to listen to Nicki's songs? It's subjects you know you're going to touch on.

And the neutral **** gets annoying.

Giving your opinion isn't hating. The only time people use the term hating is when someone elses opinion doesn't coincide with yours.

I don't agree with this at all

It's a podcast based around current events. You can't spend 10 minutes to listen to Nicki's songs? It's subjects you know you're going to touch on.

And the neutral **** gets annoying.

Giving your opinion isn't hating. The only time people use the term hating is when someone elses opinion doesn't coincide with yours.

To keep it a buck has ANYONE really listened all discussed the two other tracks Nicki dropped :lol:

Like 90% of the world cats listened to the remy diss joint & that was all.

Nobody's listening to them damn Nicki songs! She's trash and keep it a buck Remys trash also. Them rhymes had pap all over em, the flow was completely off.

I didnt listen to the other songs either but I agree if you are apart of the podcast you should do your homework.

I wanted joe to make them listen to it right then and there

I bet money they heard the songs, they just stay neutral and it's wack. Giving an opinion doesn't make it hate. I like Joe calling them out for it, that's why I like Ice on the show. He speaks up and talks his ****. Gotta get Rory trash *** out of there.

:lol:

If they are going to be the hip hop podcast to talk about and review whatever is hot at the time, Joe gotta lead by example then. Joe has pulled that I haven't heard it yet card a few times. All his boys and the whole TL talking bout how Trash Em's verse was on Big Sean album, but Joe said he didn't hear it. Or is Em off limits? :lol:

He won't publicly critique Em or Fab, he get a pass for that cause he got relationships with them? When Fab dropped SS2 both Rory and Ice said "it's not for me." And Joe just blurted out I'm not rolling! And they both asked him how he not rolling if he said he hadn't heard it. It's like he wanted them to say it was wack, but he didn't get fake angry when they didn't.

Coles and Weeknds albums dropped, both of whom he's a fan of and both topics of conversation when they dropped, but Joe claimed he ain't hear em. It's funny if you pay attention everything Rory or Ice seems to not like, Joe hasn't heard and it be people he's a fan of.

He's claiming he not even listening to people he's a fan of, but want them to listen to people's music they don't like.

I bet $ he purposely didn't hear More Life or at least he's going to claim he didn't, even tho everybody on his crib was listening to it. :lol:

I'm not versed in joes pod but I've went ahead and caught a few on youtube recently and most people seem to think joes actually angry at em

he's usually laughing or smiling when talking to em

but you won't know it if you don't watch the vids

off topic but on topic, ems verse on seans album was hard as hell to me

The fact Fab just swooped Joey's single as his own and whenever they clown him about it on the podcast he says nothing always cracks me up. :lol:
He is definitely strategic with who he criticizes due to his "political connects". I love Joe as an artist but he's a dickhead on his podcast but then again I think that's why I tune in. :tongue:

Last edited:
The fact Fab just swooped Joey's single as his own and whenever they clown him about it on the podcast he says nothing always cracks me up. :lol:
He is definitely strategic with who he criticizes due to his "political connects". I love Joe as an artist but he's a dickhead on his podcast but then again I think that's why I tune in. :tongue:

Yep, but the crazy thing is I think Joe could easily go head to head with Jay not a problem. He's one of the few artist
that can actually do that. Not many people can get with his pen game at all, but he's a lunatic. If you can't tell by the
podcast, I don't know what proof you need.

:lol:

If they are going to be the hip hop podcast to talk about and review whatever is hot at the time, Joe gotta lead by example then. Joe has pulled that I haven't heard it yet card a few times. All his boys and the whole TL talking bout how Trash Em's verse was on Big Sean album, but Joe said he didn't hear it. Or is Em off limits? :lol:

He won't publicly critique Em or Fab, he get a pass for that cause he got relationships with them? When Fab dropped SS2 both Rory and Ice said "it's not for me." And Joe just blurted out I'm not rolling! And they both asked him how he not rolling if he said he hadn't heard it. It's like he wanted them to say it was wack, but he didn't get fake angry when they didn't.

Coles and Weeknds albums dropped, both of whom he's a fan of and both topics of conversation when they dropped, but Joe claimed he ain't hear em. It's funny if you pay attention everything Rory or Ice seems to not like, Joe hasn't heard and it be people he's a fan of.

He's claiming he not even listening to people he's a fan of, but want them to listen to people's music they don't like.

I bet $ he purposely didn't hear More Life or at least he's going to claim he didn't, even tho everybody on his crib was listening to it. :lol:

Good points, but Joe has connections to those people. Which is understandable.

Mal and Rory have none.

Yep, but the crazy thing is I think Joe could easily go head to head with Jay not a problem. He's one of the few artist
that can actually do that. Not many people can get with his pen game at all, but he's a lunatic. If you can't tell by the
podcast, I don't know what proof you need.

Pretty sure right now Joe could burn Jay if it came to lyrics. Not many people touching Joe lyrically no matter how much people want to front on him because they don't like him as a person. Dudes been one of the best with the pen for a long time now. Not saying Jay or Fab are slouches or pushovers but Joe bar for bar is insane but overall song quality that's another story.

Naw, Joe has fallen off, even he has admitted that. He's not hungry anymore. Those Drake disses were forced. Plus his flow is off now.

Jay can still bring it occasionally when motivated, Drug Dealers Anonymous and that Swizz song

I finally finished up Drink Champs :rofl:

and I thought nobody could be as done as Treach or Nore. Sadat took the crown. You can't be 40 something calling earl :smh:

The Heatmakerz Juan Ep was good, but they should have given my man more time. He's made a resurgence lately. I think the loyalty to The Diplomats hurt him.

I was always the odd dude, Diplomats > G-Unit and Bootcamp > Wu

What the hell happen to Rap Radar? They're worse than Juan Ep with the episodes.

Ed Lover has a pretty good break down about a bunch of rap beefs.

That O.C. Doggie joint is dope. His feelings about Nas :lol: I don't care what anyone says Time's Up is the best debut song ever. It was impossible to live up to that.

Pharoahe Monch :nthat:

As whacky and crazy as Joe is i REALLY REALLY REALLY enjoy his musical critique!

They broke down both Drake and Ross's album quite well and i like Mal introspective thoughts on the whole Drake vs. Joe beef!

As whacky and crazy as Joe is i REALLY REALLY REALLY enjoy his musical critique!

They broke down both Drake and Ross's album quite well and i like Mal introspective thoughts on the whole Drake vs. Joe beef!

This. I've been listening for the past three weeks. Looking back, I realize now that it's not that I wasn't a fan of Joe... just couldn't sit through Marissa. This joint is a great commentary for music.

I'd say getting shot in the face constitutes a waiver of street ethics.

I agreed with more life being the real views. All the shots he's still taking at meek and his musical direction gives life to the points they were making about the damage meek actually did.

Word. I get it though. Both Drake and Mal echoed the sentiment that often goes overlooked in all of that. Meek really tried to end dude's career with those tweets. In this genre, that's a claim that can slow things up for an artist real quick.

Back
Top Bottom