The Combat Jack Show Thread

Shorty was eating da boot-boot :-(

Was dying when Joe took her mic

When she said "lebrons mom" instead of James hardens mom, that solidified her uselessness for me.

I understand him wanting Peter to do what he said he would but his refusal to get guests on his own is stupid. A Fabolous episode would be dope.

Joe Budden TV worked well but was ahead of it's time then he went on Love/hip hop and now this.... he could do a much better job without Peter involved. :lol:

This was YEARS ago and it's essentially the same thing as what he's doing now on the podcast. Goes to show why he is where he is music wise.

I think he'll eventually get guest, like how he called up Royce, but I think it's more about you said you were going to do something, so you should be doing it. It's the principal of it. I'm the same way.

And I think he will eventually separate from Rosenberg. He wasn't there again this week. I wonder how his wife feels about him and Amber, because damn he's all up her ***. I can't see any straight guy being friends with her without some intentions.

And yeah Joe was one of the first rappers to embrace the internet. He made him and Tahiry a brand.

I respect what she say because she's being honest

All these other thots do the exact same thing but will never admit it, she low-key making y'all aware of how women can be

Stay woke

:lol:

I changed my mind on her, shes really a type of chick that's out there. I mean your getting pissed on
no way am I listening to anything you have to say with less than a grain of salt. I still think shes a cool
chick though to actually admit what she's done.

I think he'll eventually get guest, like how he called up Royce, but I think it's more about you said you were going to do something, so you should be doing it. It's the principal of it. I'm the same way.

And I think he will eventually separate from Rosenberg. He wasn't there again this week. I wonder how his wife feels about him and Amber, because damn he's all up her ***. I can't see any straight guy being friends with her without some intentions.

And yeah Joe was one of the first rappers to embrace the internet. He made him and Tahiry a brand.

I get the principal of the matter but he flat out refused to reach out to people on his own. :lol: He could delegate it to one of his people. And who can Rosenberg get really? A lot people who come to Juan Ep are there because of Hot 97/morning show etc. There's a bit of a conflict of interest with him having a radio job/podcast and he obviously doesn't care.

Joe didn't monetize any of though. He should have had those chicks he made famous on some 360 deals :smh:

Last edited:
I get it, though. Rosenberg Radio tagged all on the podcast and Peter isn't ever even there. So what is he really doing for the show other than linking SoundCloud and iTunes the way he said.

Peter can't even get guests for his podcast though, so whatever.:lol:

I forgot to comment on that :lol: Jada was trying spit game to the GiGi chick on the low.

I looked her up, wasn't really impressed.

Yee gets everyone else to spill everything without revealing anything. :lol:

Are we getting a Juan Ep this week?

That Patrice O'Neal was funny. I'm not sure how I missed it. K Foxx is one bitter chick :lol: I agree with some of what Patrice was saying, but he was out there on other stuff.

Last edited:
I forgot to comment on that :lol: Jada was trying spit game to the GiGi chick on the low.

I looked her up, wasn't really impressed.

Yee gets everyone else to spill everything without revealing everything. :lol:
stuff.

She seem like she down for almost whatever :lol: :nerd:

Just realized GiGi was in a documentary I saw from a few years ago :lol:

I'm 99% I "know" a chick from that pole class I can't remember her last name to confirm :smh:

All these years of seeing Stephanie Santiago pics never heard her talk before last week :lol:

If you watch some Lip Service video's aside from the obvious I can see why Angela is single...she has a goofy/awkward adolescent presence.

https://youtu.be/F6bLwPvpKiE
https://youtu.be/ztlto0xhw-I

Last edited:
I know she is blasian or whatever, but I never saw the appeal in Angela Yee.

I knew some of her friends would get to Mahdy da Porta Potty :lol:

That discussion was interesting about the vs.

Especially the way younger people perceive it. I could see why Rory would say DMX or 50. They had a different impact, but because I was an outsider and not of that era and hated Ja and Nelly I saw how big of an impact they had.

I don't see how anyone could say Ross over Jeezy. Jeezy to me was like the down south version of 50 in a way. He had a movement that came from mixtapes and the underground. He didn't have 50's big commercial success, but he was going platinum from the streets, which is far more than Ross has ever done. Def Jam's inept front office after Shakir messed up. It always seemed to me like they picked sides, and chose Ross in the Ross vs Jeezy beef. When Jeezy or remaining neutral would have been the best choice. Maybe they kept thinking he was going to go down with BMF and that was the reason. Jeezy could have done 3 with no promotion, unlike Ross. Def Jam put a bunch of marketing in to branding Ross. While Jeezy kept getting push backs.

I actually look forward to listening to Joe's podcast now.

Some people picked sides too it's not about the actual music just like with Jeezy vs Gucci Mane.

Marissa sat in on a MGK interview...her face is most certainly for radio :lol: :x

Yea the Ross/jeezy thing was all def jam fault.

And man jeezy come up was :pimp: dude had the summer of 05 locked down here in the south.

I know she is blasian or whatever, but I never saw the appeal in Angela Yee.

I knew some of her friends would get to Mahdy da Porta Potty :lol:

That discussion was interesting about the vs.

Especially the way younger people perceive it. I could see why Rory would say DMX or 50. They had a different impact, but because I was an outsider and not of that era and hated Ja and Nelly I saw how big of an impact they had.

I don't see how anyone could say Ross over Jeezy. Jeezy to me was like the down south version of 50 in a way. He had a movement that came from mixtapes and the underground. He didn't have 50's big commercial success, but he was going platinum from the streets, which is far more than Ross has ever done. Def Jam's inept front office after Shakir messed up. It always seemed to me like they picked sides, and chose Ross in the Ross vs Jeezy beef. When Jeezy or remaining neutral would have been the best choice. Maybe they kept thinking he was going to go down with BMF and that was the reason. Jeezy could have done 3 with no promotion, unlike Ross. Def Jam put a bunch of marketing in to branding Ross. While Jeezy kept getting push backs.

I actually look forward to listening to Joe's podcast now.
Yup look forward to it now
Also started listening to TAX SEASON
dude is COMEDY

Am I tripping or did the Budden podcast Soundcloud just disappear? 

edit - false alarm. soundcloud was down

Last edited:
He needs to move it on over to Loud Speakers

That would be the ultimate move against Rosenberg :lol:

Not sure how I feel about them getting Vlad. He does bring a larger audience.

I see Rosenberg got Kid Capri

Denaun Porter is a good interview. I wish everyone gave as good an interview. I found the Kool Herc sort of painful to listen to.

Kid Capri was cool. I see no guest this week :smh:

Joe's podcast, and the cock blocking :lol:

La La friend Po dating dudes now lol.

Sexuality discussions with women are always amusing as much they like to think they're open minded/supportive but it's really only when it's convenient.

Same with the chicks who say "I'll mess around with girls but NEVER date one etc. But guys are dogs for just wanting to smash.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom