The Combat Jack Show Thread

"You can't be a number and yell." :lol:

Joe's commentary during sleeper picks be jokes. And they stay having these funny domestic violence jokes and Joe always talking about "I'm not allowed to joke about this." :lol:

Last edited:
This Joe/Akademiks back and forth is hilarious 
laugh.gif

Can't post the link but it's on YouTube. I guess they're on the set of their new show, and they're talking candidly about Kendrick, Sean, Drake, etc. 

Doggie has Banga's brother up there today

I have a lot to listen to.

Three hours of Drink Champs with Clark and Mayor also :smh:

Last edited:
Yooo I just watched the choke no joke breakfast club interview and after i clicked the Jay Z one from 2013 and this dude Charlemagne is literally 5 shades darker **** bugged me out :rofl:

Really liked the Cuban Link episode of Premium Pete Show. If you saw that recent Fat Joe x Funk Flex interview, you should check out this interview.

Yeah, the Cuban Link interview was good. Him getting a used NSX with clutch problems :lol: Him catching that Joe really got $500,000 :smh: I got him a house :lol:

I feel the same way Clark does. I don't look at sneakers as a culture. I look at it as a part of hip hop, because it's what got me in to sneakers. Because of how kids were wearing Pumas or mentioning sneakers in songs or had them on album covers. I used to look at tape and album covers to see what they had on.

I didn't know Clark and Nore went back that far.

:lol:@kids who look at Clark for sneakers and not for Jay/Big and DJ'ing/producing

I feel clarks perspective as well

but i also wouldn't know any of yall if it wasn't for shoes

we wouldn't be having this convo not to say that makes it a culture tho

it's like a conduit but outside of that it's a specific, fanatical aspect of fashion

on the other end tho, when you blindly believe it will burn you out and make you question why you ever went that hard

I've been selling most of my shoes over the last 2-3 years and the trend on youtube is all these "collectors" are selling all their shoes

I just kept the shoes that will always remain wearable

I watched that Budden and Akademiks show. I ain't like it. It was wack and Akademiks seems like a dweeb.

Akademiks didn't look how I expected him to look, but then again he does. He's a Drake stan.

I get it, it's grouchy old man versus someone representing this generation.

It can work and they seem to have good chemistry,

Was bored and tried to listen to the TK Kirkland podcast...man is so terrible and janky

i dont know how this ***** say his podcast is top 5

Was bored and tried to listen to the TK Kirkland podcast...man is so terrible and janky

Is he still doing the cell phone thing?

I haven't listened to it in weeks when he had Faizon up there. The sound is a turn off for me.

Everyone don't need to have a podcast. At the same time though, it took some of the good ones a good 6 months and personnel changes to get off the ground.

Is he still doing the cell phone thing?

I haven't listened to it in weeks when he had Faizon up there. The sound is a turn off for me.
yup he's still doing the cell phone thing

people calling in about their issues and TK tries to resolve it

Back
Top Bottom