The Combat Jack Show Thread

could this cancer diagnosis be the reason
that he was acting like how he was???
like he was being an *** to listeners and his former cohost
s well as him getting divorced
probably put a strain on that
i had started to not like dude cause of how he was acting
i wonder if him and pete made up before the passing

Dumb and very immature comment. Do you realize why they divorced or separated?

They have four kids.

She had been with him for a while and even supported his dreams when he gave up being a lawyer and blogging and podcasting.
have u not seen how she was acting all thotty since the divorce
and explain to me exactly why they divorced since u know so much

Diddy sounded like he wanted one of those usher parties with fabolous. The ones where they fight over the frosted flakes in the morning.

have u not seen how she was acting all thotty since the divorce
and explain to me exactly why they divorced since u know so much

What's acting thotty? Posting pics?

I don't care. I'm a man. I don't follow her to see what she's doing. It's her life. What was Combat doing after the divorce? Did you spy on him too?

You don't know what caused their divorce or what sort of terms they were on.

But they raised four kids together and regardless is going through it. Your comment was childish as hell. After he dies, that's your thought process? I really wonder who raised you little weirdo internet characters sometimes.

You don't know what caused their divorce or what sort of terms they were on.
i follow her
and i got the jist of it
u dont like u stated
so u dont know know the terms they were om
either way
i dont really care
so lets just drop it

Whatever they went through together, Combat is still her children’s father. Even if she was still mad at him, she doesn’t want to see her kids suffer.

It seems like Combat was on good terms with the old team before his passing. Regardless of how things turned out, he put a lot of people on. Pete, Dallas, Benhameen all started their own podcasts after working with Combat. As contentious as Pete and Combat’s relationship was at times, you can hear Combat’s influence on the Premium Pete show. Pete originally didn’t even want to be on the mic. He’s done a great job of developing that conversational interview style that Combat was good at.

Whatever they went through together, Combat is still her children’s father. Even if she was still mad at him
i mean
me and my bm had 2 kids together
we broke up
kids live with me
if she died
i wouldn't shed a tear
yeah we got kids together
but i dont give a **** about her

i mean
me and my bm had 2 kids together
we broke up
kids live with me
if she died
i wouldn't shed a tear
yeah we got kids together
but i dont give a **** about her

I’m not talking about how you personally feel about your BM. I’m talking about how you feel bad for your kids. Unless your BM is a violent, abusive drug addict who harms your kids, then any parent would feel bad about their kids sadness over losing their other parent. It’s about putting your own personal feelings aside and realizing that your kids love their other parent and feel sadness about their deaths. You feel that because you love your kids.

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2017/12/jermaine-dupri-janet-jackson-relationship/

NORE told JD on D.C. "you gotta get that back yalla"

Slime a prophet. :lol:

1st thing I thought of. He laughed it off on the outside but on the inside of his brain:

tenor.gif

That clock running out and he wanna lock him sumn down I ain't eem mad.

RIP to Jack. Never knew about his entertainment lawyer history. Anywhere I can watch/read more about that?

I’m not talking about how you personally feel about your BM. I’m talking about how you feel bad for your kids. Unless your BM is a violent, abusive drug addict who harms your kids, then any parent would feel bad about their kids sadness over losing their other parent. It’s about putting your own personal feelings aside and realizing that your kids love their other parent and feel sadness about their deaths. You feel that because you love your kids.
yeah
i get what ur saying
but i dont think that was the original part of my argument

1st thing I thought of. He laughed it off on the outside but on the inside of his brain:

tenor.gif

That clock running out and he wanna lock him sumn down I ain't eem mad.

RIP to Jack. Never knew about his entertainment lawyer history. Anywhere I can watch/read more about that?
nore spoke on it hundreds of times
combat himself on his show talked about
everytime he interviewed an artist he screwed over :lol:

Joe was more honest about Em. Him being scared to listen :lol:

It's funny, because sometimes I agree with Mal, then other times I think he's on drugs with his opinion.

Rory talking about Different Strokes and getting Arnold and Willis mixed up :lol:

Props to Joe for mentioning Elzhi and Monch :nthat: And how he recognizes how on another level Pharoahe is

Yo who the **** does Ak think he is talking spicy about The Brand? :lol:

Sidebar: ****** haven’t dropped a pod in like 2 weeks. Thought they left that nonsense in 2015. :smh:

Yo who the **** does Ak think he is talking spicy about The Brand? :lol:

Sidebar: *****s haven’t dropped a pod in like 2 weeks. Thought they left that nonsense in 2015. :smh:

they sounded super washed with those responses

I was waiting to hear “stupid face”

Combat gone
Tax gone
Juan EP gone
Ice-T gone
Microphone Check gone
Rap Radar exclusive

Work is really going to be tough in 2018

Still have Joe Budden's
Brilliant idiots
Drink champs

Others that I enjoy,
Joe Rogan
Bill Burr
The church of what's happening now
Sword and scale
The mental illness happy hour.

That Fab and Jada drink champs I had to just fast forward to the flagrant puff parts cause that **** was dry as ****. Brilliant idiots sucks. I might give Joe’s pod one more shot. But it’s definitely kinda dry out here with the hip hop podcasts

Back
Top Bottom