The Combat Jack Show Thread

fabjada2.PNG

Started the Wu Tang joint. I couldn't hear them. They sounded mad low, don't know if there weren't enough mics or if it was the room but it sounded bad. Probably will finish later.

Listening to Joe now.

Marissa calling in got me worried. She was crazy on the podcast, she had some funny stories but that me me me **** annoys the hell out of me.

Trash Rory talking about eating the box after a full day, **** no.

Hahahahaha, Rory tried to earn some points by saying Will Smith was underrated and then Joe killed Will. What the **** does Rory know about Will’s rap career. **** like that kills me.

Last edited:
I went to the old Bad Boy offices back in the 90s and the only person I did meet was Groovey Lew. He's been down with Puff for a long time so he knows about Puff's ****ery.

Puff acting like he's one of the gay dudes that Ray J was talking about when he threatened to have Fab raped.

The second Fab/Kiss sort of sucked, but it still provided some gems.

Like Jada coming out of his slumber to joke Fendi. He lost everyone beside me, Fab, his mom and his dog. :lol: I was wondering what happen with him and Kim.

Nore mentioning Fendi dodging his calls when he got with Jim.

Nore dodging the Nas question.

What did they ask Nore about Nas?

Fab asked Nore what was the beef that him and Nas had. Nore dodged the question with a "that's my brother and I love him" type statement. Fab responded along the lines of "I didn't think you were the question dodging type, had I known that i wouldn't have came up here".

99 Problems is trash and Rick Rubin been wack as hell

Rick Rubin is just the producer version of Eminem, a legend that’s living off of his work from ages ago. His greatest contributions in hip hop are damn near 30 years ago. How Em enlisted a guy whose had minimal hip hop input since then for what’s supposed to be a comeback type album was pathetic

Man, it feels so good to know I wasn't alone in thinking 99 Problems was trash.:lol:

The story part is cool, but put that **** over another beat. ****ing one note riffs.0]

That was the first time I heard the Rick Rubin stuff. I forgot to google to see for myself.

It's nice to know Dallas hasn't changed. Didn't know he had a heart attack. Just knew he was in the hospital.

I'm really glad Pete got rid of the chick. What happen to her?

Hahahahaha, Rory tried to earn some points by saying Will Smith was underrated and then Joe killed Will. What the **** does Rory know about Will’s rap career. **** like that kills me.

always

and I don't think Summertime was gimmicky like Joe said

but Brand New Funk and Summertime make me give him a pass.

Yeah first time I had heard that about Rick, too...but seems legit. I think he had a tweet pinned when I checked.

Been waiting to get him and his bare feet out of here.

on the real, i dont think nore and fab rock with each other like that..im just basing that off the dc episode..they're probably cordial but they dont kick it with each other like that

the dudes who use to surround fab would always be in rumors bout them robbing other rappers

fab even got shot behind something of that sort

but on the other end this n be having hip hop sleepovers every year

fab just in a weird limbo to me

Think Fab was just annoyed with the drunkiness of Nore. He was mad drunk and dumb, Fab was sober.

Back
Top Bottom