The Combat Jack Show Thread

I was crying at Yeah I was at the stadium!! Hahahaha, that video was so hard. **** was a moment when it dropped.

Do me a solid and hit last my G.

We was watching the game.

No ones ever asked Hell Rell for a selfie :lol:

Casanova is on Mook's pod this week

He talks about Troy Ave a lot. Talks a little about Turkey69

Last edited:
Mal stay with the too cool act. You ain't smashing a girl 14 times a week.

Even when I lived close to one of me ex's I ain't wanna smash every single day.

Yo I was crying when he said his baby moms was mad when she was pregnant at 26 and found out he was 19. **** was funny.

Joe right, it’s different when you in a relationship. Sex with your wife get old. You don’t want to **** all the time. It’s different when it’s fresh and new.

5 times in a day 10 years ago no problem.

5 times in a week today is a red flag that I f****d up or am about to.

Between work family and my peace time I have negative time for twice a day let alone daily.

Yo I was crying when he said his baby moms was mad when she was pregnant at 26 and found out he was 19. **** was funny. Joe right, it’s different when you in a relationship. Sex with your wife get old. You don’t want to **** all the time. It’s different when it’s fresh and new.

Yeah, when you first get with a chick and y'all been flirting and she sending you pics you wanna let all that energy out. I'm smashing at night, again in the morning. But when you see her almost everyday, nah. Let me miss the p**** for 2 days.

It will be interesting what Joe says about the Fab situation

He sort of brushed off the Berg situation. If he wasn't cool with him that was major jokes.

Yo I was crying when he said his baby moms was mad when she was pregnant at 26 and found out he was 19. **** was funny.

I never heard him say that before :lol: That had to be awkward

I always cringe whenever Joe comments on DV situations considering his past with various allegations

Were they all unfounded?

Didn't Joe say on a recent episode he's had 4 or 5 domestic violence accusations? I don't know any _ that's innocent in 4 or 5 situations. That's a lot bruh. :lol:

Something like that

It seems like he's defending it more now than he did before, so I sort of tune it out.

I just hope some other funny stuff happens over the next few days

Didn't Joe say on a recent episode he's had 4 or 5 domestic violence accusations? I don't know any _ that's innocent in 4 or 5 situations. That's a lot bruh. :lol:

Stealing phones and **** :rofl:

I feel like he’s playing the “since I’ve never been convicted see I’m innocent” card

The wonders a successful podcast can do for you

Stealing phones and **** :rofl:

I feel like he’s playing the “since I’ve never been convicted see I’m innocent” card

The wonders a successful podcast can do for you

I think he plays semantics with what abusing women is.

He can say he didn't hit someone, but if you grab someone or smash their phone it can be considered that. I understand that to a point, because it can put a guy in a tough predicament, because a woman can hit you, but you're supposed to walk away. You can't even restrain on grab her.

I’m interested in seeing what he says about Fab. It seems pretty serious and that’s his man so I don’t know if he will talk about it.

I know he’s been charged a few times but they were all dropped. A few of them were BS for sure. A few others I don’t know about and could be true.

Joe has said, in songs, that he hit Tahiry. “I hit you like a man and you wore it on your ribs.” Always weird to me that he acts as if these allegations are ridiculous.

Yeah, when you first get with a chick and y'all been flirting and she sending you pics you wanna let all that energy out. I'm smashing at night, again in the morning. But when you see her almost everyday, nah. Let me miss the p**** for 2 days.
yeah sometimes i just use sex
to make me go to sleep
married life can be a lil plain sometimes
still great
but
sometimes its like a routine

I've been checking out back episodes of Murda Mook''s show and I swear this ***** might be a more annoying drunk than Nore :lol::smh:

His little passive/aggressive relationship with the Variant Rory is funny too

Went to the Bodega Boys show last night.

Didn't really know what to expect but it was great. Worth the money. Crowd was crazy diverse. There was a couple in front of me that were at least in their 50s. A lot of people I know only watch the show but don't listen to the podcast so they missed a lot of references in the live show. Mero did some of his characters and they got to the akas and a lot of folks I talked to after were lost. Mero really worked the stage where Desus just stood in one spot the whole time.

Both of them looked good as ****. I'll save the rest of my thirst for lipstick alley.

I'd go see them again next time they're in town.

is this like the official unofficial podcast thread?

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom