The Combat Jack Show Thread

I want Jhene sister

579d1fd2681162e08fd21567bfb575ec--mila-j-jhene-aiko.jpg

9372777dc23c8a3739ea8a761b9bc232--mila-j-jhene-aiko.jpg

I liked the Juan One line bill. Thought it was hard.

Coors and Rors line was funny as ****.

Rory tried to make his texts seem mad cool and calm, left **** out. Hahahahaha

The Roc Marci on Lord Jamar was good

This second half of Drink Champs is too confusing. Too many guest and a bunch of people talking over each other so you can't hear anything. D Dot needs his own one.

Charlie Mack, Will never lost a fight or rap battle, yeah ok

I’m not a fan of the Joe Budden Pod when they bring a woman on.

I’m just here for the misogyny

I disagree, i actually like when Bridget is on, she's get their humour and usually plays along really well, i think they all have good chemistry

Its fair to say that Joe's podcast is the best out in the hiphop culture, it's not even close, great topics and always loads of LOL moments where i have to catch myself from laughing, especially when i'm at work, ha!

I just wish they'd upload the whole video the same time they upload the show on iTunes/Soundcloud etc

They’re trying to capitalize off the streams. Get the podcast numbers up, and then the YouTube views the next day because people circle back and listen/watch the next day.

My only beef is that we have to wait until Friday for the Afterthoughts. :lol:

Since they added them to iTunes, I randomly went back to the one where Mal said “I usually go straight for the doggie style” and this ***** Joe followed up with “you didn’t do that when we were in the hotel”. I completely forgot about that part and had to have been making people in Walmart uncomfortable with how hard I was laughing. :lol:

But yeah. I’m not Joe’s biggest fan, but they’re definitely the best pod out. These past few months have given up gems and madd quotables.

“Ayo Mal... dip from my pod” :lol:

Rory banned from the TBC :lol:

Aye Mal quiet as a church mouse

Yeah, Mal was mad quiet this episode

Envy banning Rory :lol: Damn that dude is sensitive

I didn't mind Bridget, it was a slow week

Billy or whoever he is was annoying

Joe seemed to get upset at Rory when he wanted him to talk while he was getting Trey's song ready. Rory didn't get the hint.

I was disappointed when I saw they had a guest, but she blended in pretty well this time. Last time it felt like the whole podcast was about her.

I want the Sleepers shirt but I can’t tell if it’s a nice collar or one of those stretched out collars. I hate buying a shirt and the collar is all ****ed up.

Attachments

• 62570547-2E58-4BCC-AF55-30EA60820EE2.jpeg
    62570547-2E58-4BCC-AF55-30EA60820EE2.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 15
  • E96B3501-AB7A-407F-A9D4-53399E5F094E.jpeg
    E96B3501-AB7A-407F-A9D4-53399E5F094E.jpeg
    46.2 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom