The Combat Jack Show Thread

The whole dip it low convo had me crying. I wish they actually talked about what videos and album covers they were ____

I was crying when they did the transition to Mal about Tristan cheating.

Last edited:
“How do you **** a racist Sabrina Claudio and not Young MA coming out the shower... like... with the fro, you wouldn’t run your hand through her braids”

Fam I’m ****ing dying :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yo Rory you keep cracking on me and I’m not gonna b able to keep that secret you asked me to keep.

I can’t do the sleepers anymore. They’re all sounding the same these past months.

Last edited:
I listen to the sleepers sometimes. Joe played a song I liked a couple of weeks ago, normally they're mediocre so I don't even listen.

Mal defending her doesn't surprise me. If she wasn't attractive to him he would have reacted totally different. But like someone said, average. I'm glad Joe mentioned his stance on football. Every football player is a **** and shouldn't be playing, but you defend her? Fake woke like I said before. Him and Charlamagne have a lot in common.

Rory is so corny, he said yeah like when girls sing along to "Ain't No Fun" You were two when that song was out? Your babysitter was singing it around you?

Rory is so corny, he said yeah like when girls sing along to "Ain't No Fun" You were two when that song was out? Your babysitter was singing it around you?

Y’all already know how I feel about this. Hate when he talks about **** he wasn’t around for or experienced. I was cringing when he started talking about Pac. I wish Joe would call him out about that **** but he doesn’t. Guess he’s being nice.

Joe mentioned before that he knows Rory has actually gone back and researched older acts like Pac, Tribe, etc. so I’d imagine that’s why he doesn’t cut him off when he talks like that.

It’s cool if he’s just speaking on the music and content, but commenting on women singing those songs in the club is wild. N**** I’m 29 and I’ve never heard that track in any spots, so I’d chance a bet that Rory damn sure hasn’t. :lol:

That's cool he's done his HW and I think he really has but just shut the **** up about anything before 2005. Don't talk about it like you were there, you weren't. He does it way too often.

Yeah that's becoming an issue for me about Rory. He be coming off as if hes not closer to my age than Joe and Mal. He be referring to those younger than him as kids as if Joe dont look at him like a kid :lol:

I forgot to say, it's funny how Eric Bellinger's diss was harder and more direct than a lot of these so called thug rappers

I wouldn't say its hyping it since he knows Eric. His diss was hard. And factual. Tory is a Chameleon

Listened to this today, Joe been feeling away about Cole since he never sent him that verse back in 11-12 :lol: I remember him being in his feelings on Twitter cause he was doing a fan picked feature project and all the dudes he reached out to gave him verses except Cole :lol:

Listened to this today, Joe been feeling away about Cole since he never sent him that verse back in 11-12 :lol: I remember him being in his feelings on Twitter cause he was doing a fan picked feature project and all the dudes he reached out to gave him verses except Cole :lol:

Ay I vaguely remember this **** "Feature Presentation" :lol::smh: all his fans was in Cole mentions

Z-Ro actually sent a few verses thru, mad those never dropped

Naw, J Cole's last album just wasn't very good. J Cole gets some sort of curve for mediocre product.

Cole got killed everywhere for that last album, it sold well cause it’s Cole, but it got killed. We know Joe gotta terrible memory because when the album dropped both ice and Rory said it wasn’t good...joe gets on his nobody wanna keep it honest ish when he’s slandering something and nobody echoes his sentiments lol

That said the album wasnt good and Joe still like "Nobody wants to be real about Cole!!!!"

Mal and Rory was right those 2 songs he dropped before the album has me hyped then he dropped a poor man's 808's & Heartbreak.

He wasnt too off base. They was arguing about two different things. I only remember the song where he dissed Wale and Wale dabbed him up says after

What was he on base about?

He asked them when was the last time Cole was spittin, they gave him examples right before his last project and Joe did what he normally does. :lol:

What was he on base about?

He asked them when was the last time Cole was spittin, they gave him examples right before his last project and Joe did what he normally does. :lol:

On that joint that got the most attention, I don't even remember him spitting crazy like that. It was the fact that he went at Ye and Wale and the mumble rappers is what had people excited. On these new tracks, he truly spittin is what I believe what Joe was getting at

On that joint that got the most attention, I don't even remember him spitting crazy like that. It was the fact that he went at Ye and Wale and the mumble rappers is what had people excited. On these new tracks, he truly spittin is what I believe what Joe was getting at

Nah he was spittin on those songs. You can't ask for examples then act crazy when people give them to you like the song was trash.

Back
Top Bottom