The Combat Jack Show Thread

Jim Jones is on It's The Real.

Nah he was spittin on those songs. You can't ask for examples then act crazy when people give them to you like the song was trash.

He never said they were trash though. If certain rappers spit a mediocre verse they should be called out for it.

With all the news that’s happened in hip hop over these past couple of days, what’s the over/under on how much stuff Joe says is trash? :lol:

Jim Jones is on It's The Real.

He never said they were trash though. If certain rappers spit a mediocre verse they should be called out for it.

Cole's Verses on Boblo Boat & American Dream were Hard as Hell.... But Joe is Wylin, This is TOP TIER cole **** & it dropped right before the last album.

This a top 10 Cole verse to me Joe buggin the **** out.

I give Joe credit for calling Mal out. You can criticize an artist when they do clown **** and then give them credit when they move better.

Mal likes the way Nicki looks, he's shown with the Spanish chick that he'll excuse all actions if he finds you attractive. There's no way in hell No Frauds is better than Shether.

The Complex thing is funny :lol: Complex is King Petty

You was just ***** poppin’ on the charts with Cardi last week, I can’t like a Beyoncé performance?

:lol:

Even though i think Joe was trollin a bit with the Nicki praise, he and Mal both were kinda right. We do live in an era where mfs go from haters to **** riders overnight. One min it’s over for such and such, then the next day they back team whom ever if they put out some fire.

Joe was also right about fans thinking you can’t be critical about artists you like. See it on here all the time, dudes be shocked when they find out dudes on here like certain artists because they might have seen them make jokes or slander them or their music a few times. lol

I agree with Joe, I got no problem shidding on my favorite artist when they put out a bad album. Joe always said he ****ed with Nicki and liked her music and he's also said she been putting out trash and failing for a good two years now.

More people need to do it and stop giving artists passes. Told my boy yesterday Kanye been dropping trash, he said I wouldn't say trash but I don't play his last two albums. How in the **** is that not trash? Cause he's popular and everyone likes him you can't say it's trash?

:lol: Complex is King Petty
That's foul how they played with his money then stole his ideas. Same ol ****.

I agree with Joe, I got no problem shidding on my favorite artist when they put out a bad album. Joe always said he ****ed with Nicki and liked her music and he's also said she been putting out trash and failing for a good two years now.

More people need to do it and stop giving artists passes. Told my boy yesterday Kanye been dropping trash, he said I wouldn't say trash but I don't play his last two albums. How in the **** is that not trash? Cause he's popular and everyone likes him you can't say it's trash?
"You gotta travel to Rome to appreciate it"

1518807790512.jpeg

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

Now Streaming On Apple

I **** with this, def an entertaining podcast. Especially for those who know NYC

Once Charlamagne doesn't like you, he doesn't like you. You can't deny the impact Turkey69 has made in such a short time.

After he went out and did the views he did on TBC while saying he was going to do it, how can you deny his popularity.

He's literally the created character of the new kids. He dresses like an Xbox gamertag and says everything you'd hear in a video game chat room.

Of course he'd be popular.

That first episode of pull up was my house after 6 rounds and a few bad hands of spades.

Gotta see the next one. I can see the potential there.

Show has potential. They need to tighten up the production value a bit tho.

Charlemagne's reasoning completely vanishes when his emotions get involved :lol:

Last edited:
Facts. ***** said the south been running it since ‘98. X, Jay, Ja, 50 and Cam don’t exist huh? :rofl:

Those dudes undeniably kept NY at the top spot up until 2003 at the very earliest.

Wayno wasn’t making sense after a certain point. “NY ****** don’t rap about anything”. Fam, ****** everywhere don’t rap about anything. :lol: That’s not something exclusive to NYC, that’s rap in general.

Cas has me rolling with the talk of not doing features and helping anyone else succeed. :lol:

THAT is NYC’s problem. A track or artist that’s fire comes out and they don’t take it to the next level with features or remixes. So the **** dies and you’re left with a one hit wonder.

From my vantage point, NY has been on the uptick since about 2014. My guess is that we’ll be the more prominent force when Bobby gets out in 2020.

He really said since outkast got on stage at the awards.

And lil Jon running it in 99 was hilarious. Def Jam was throttling the game that 3 year span.

Cook announced his departure from Slaughterhouse

It's funny to me. Why do people treat Em as a friend and not a label. Nobody would say you're being disloyal to Interscope or Atlantic for wanting off a label or complaining about them. Are they supposed to be loyal to the execs who signed them?

I don't get the Em *** kissing

Last edited:
Feel like Crook kinda played himself. He looks disloyal. Joe was the one that put them together AND we know that they weren't dropping another album.

Finally watched episode two

Cas did talk too much, but some of what he said was funny.

He unfollowed Safaree :lol: I get where he was coming from though. I felt some sort of way when it was discovered Safaree knew who it was. Bad man was supposed to handle that.

Back
Top Bottom