The Combat Jack Show Thread

Are u serious right now
His whole thing has been making rap
Damn near pop acts
Tryna get them mainstream
I get u on ur other points though

You missed my point. Rawkus, Def Jux, Stones Throw etc. etc. were pretty much birthed from people not liking what Bad Boy was doing. Because people didn't like it.

Drake sending Joe a vid of Rory at the concert going off to Nice

:rofl:

Yo I was crying. I need to see this. Him drunk and doing rapper hands to a Jay and Beyoncé song is comedy and the king of cornballs recording it and sharing is crazy.

Joe talking committing to eating trash box is hilarious.

Don’t ever want to hear Rory talk about the Soul
food soundtrack. Shut the **** up.

And I enjoyed the Nicki breakdown

I'm glad Mal pointed out how lame Ghost is on Power.

I get he's the "protagonist" so you're supposed to "root" for him but that *****'s lame as hell and he's a rat :lol:

I didn't know about the Sam Smith comment :lol: Stephanie Mills ether :lol:

You could tell he was a Barb when the Remy stuff happen. I don't think he's a fan of her music. He's a fan of how she looks.

This dude Mal said he's never even handed one of his friends his phone asking to take a picture. Dude just be too damn cool for me sometimes. Like we get it bruh.

I hate how they release them on Apple, so I don't end up listening. I can't sit and watch Youtube for an hour or two.

They release the pods, they just release them all at once. You'll get like three in a day all at once.

I'm not going through that effort to convert. There's too many options out here for me to have to do all that.

Back
Top Bottom